RealEats and Wild Zora are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this RealEats VS Wild Zora comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.90
- Shipping Cost: $0-$7.99 *
- Delivery Area: 21 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.73
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Alex Cooke on 06/05/2019Delivered on time, well cooked, easy to reheat, and everything tastes good. I hate cooking but I love healthy food so it works great for me.
- Submitted By Joanna Richards on 01/20/2019I love that they provide breakfasts because for me, making a healthy breakfast in the morning is the hardest thing ever. But… they could add more breakfasts or at least change them more often. Plus, some meals could be a bit spicier, but I guess not everyone likes spicy food. The meals are obviously healthy and I like that they are not high in calories. Dinners are a bit expensive. 4 out of 5
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
RealEats is here to make healthy eating a breeze. This prepared meal delivery exclusively focuses on healthy, natural, and organic foods that are transformed into gourmet delights by an expert culinary team headed by a world-famous celebrity chef. Read our unbiased RealEats review to find out what to expect from this top-notch meal delivery service.