We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Prepped and Wild Zora and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Prepped VS Wild Zora comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - 30.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Frank Arriaga on 02/07/2019The best meal delivery for singles I’ve tried so far. I order almost every week and not once have I got anything that I didn’t like. Usually, one meal is enough to keep me full, but I get a couple of sides as well for when I’m really hungry.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 11/28/2018We order about once a month, get 20 meals or so at once to save on shipping, stick most of them in the freezer and defrost them when I’m not in the mood to cook. Of course, they are better fresh, but they taste good when defrosted too. I just think that the breakfasts could be cheaper and there should be more of them.
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.