Choosing between Daily Harvest and Wild Zora, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Daily Harvest VS Wild Zora comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melissa on 03/14/2019I personally love daily harvest - when I was getting ready for my wedding last summer I had minimal time to prepare healthy dishes or meals. I turned to daily harvest and replaced one meal per day with a smoothie and this was just what I needed. Healthy meals, I lost some weight, and stayed powered and strong through a hectic time in life! I highly recommend Daily Harvest; I order from them often now. If you wanna give it a shot, you can get 3 free cups! Code: RE-7ADVDL4
- Submitted By Deanna Williams on 03/09/2019On my second order from Daily Harvest and I am very happy with the product. Fast prep, healthy and tasty food ! I ordered a variety to see what which ones I would reorder. So far I have liked everything and they have been filling. Customer service has been good, and they have been prompt when I’ve asked questions. As for the cost, I have bought smoothies for the past several years, as well as made my own. These are slightly cheaper than others in the store and these SAVE MY TIME as I’m not running to the store every day for fresh produce and the prep time is so much LESS compared to making it on my own. I even got a subscription sent for my daughter.
- Submitted By claudio carboni on 02/22/2019HORRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE..! FIRST OF ALL THEY DO A GREAT MARKETING AND PACKAGING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET FOOL.. THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOT ORGANIC AND YOU BARELY GET ANY TASTE OF THE MAIN INGREGIENT..( THE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE..? ONLY HAS TWO LITTLE PIECE OF AVOCADO.. SO FORGET THE TASTE) ALL THE PRODUCT HAVE REALLY BAD QUALITY AND BEFORE YOU ORDER MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET HOOK UP ON THEIR SUBSCRIPTION OR YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER PACKAGE IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR THE WEEK AFTER...! SAVE YOU MONEY HEALTH AND TIME DONT BUY FROM THEM IT A SCAM!!!!
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.