Choosing between Daily Harvest and Wild Zora, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Daily Harvest VS Wild Zora comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Jackie Joyce on 09/03/2018Joining the Daily Harvest dissatisfied customers. I will not make a big deal about the fact that I didn't care for the food, we all have different tastes. I will say that it's not at all a good value, for the cost per "meal" I would have expected more. Also going to jump on the bandwagon about the poor customer service. I tried to cancel an order on a Sunday and was very surprised to receive a reply - Which means they had plenty of time to cancel considering it wasn't going to ship until Tuesday (based on the actual tracking) Unfortunately, the reply was basically "too bad". They claim their kitchen is on a tight schedule. Umm, this is frozen food people! You'll freeze it and cook a little less next week. $90 in the trash with the food.
- Submitted By Danny Murphy on 09/01/2018Daily Harvest is the best! I just don't understand why so many people keep complaining when the service is really as good as advertised (the cups are to die for!!!!). I've been a loyal customer for 4 months now and I don't plan on canceling any time soon.
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.