You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Atkins Meal Delivery or Wild Zora can better meet your needs? This Atkins Meal Delivery VS Wild Zora comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.89
- Shipping Cost: $6.95 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Miley York on 01/20/2019I expected to lose weight faster, I lost only 4 pounds the first month. Still, I decided to stick with it because it obviously works and I feel better. I like that the meals are not all carrots, cabbage, and kale, but I’m still getting used to the small portions.
- Submitted By Bertha Salyers on 12/20/2018Don’t know why I haven’t tried Atkins before, I guess I thought that the new diets were more advanced or whatever. I was sure wrong because I’ve been on the Atkins diet for a month and already have I lost 6 lbs, which is a huge success for me. I haven’t tried the meals yet, but the shakes are great and the bars are surprisingly satisfying. I can’t say I never feel hungry, but I haven’t been happier in a while, I can feel the progress and I’m getting my self-confidence back
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
The Atkins diet is one of the most popular low-carb weight loss systems in the world. In this detailed Atkins Meal Delivery review, we explore the philosophy behind this weight loss program, discover the range of tools and resources at your disposal, and provide a full insight into the variety and numerousness of ready-made meals, shakes, and snacks in Atkins’ offer.