If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Sun Basket comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Diana Bryant on 02/15/2019I’ve been trying to use much more veggies and healthy foods in my diet recently and I also discovered my love for international cusine and I have Sun Basket to thank for all that. I became a real adventurer when it comes to food and I get to enjoy loads of different recipes every week and share them with my loved ones. As with any meal service, there’s gonna be some repetition but not even close as much as with some other companies I used in the past.
- Submitted By Denisse Simmons on 02/07/2019One of the best things about Sun Basket for me is the fact that it reduces food waste by a lot. I simply get the exact amounts I’ll need to make any particular dish and never end up with an extra head of cabbage or something like that. It has also reduced my visits to to the store to let’s say basically once every week.
- Submitted By Noah Butler on 01/28/2019As a single dad, my life has two big eras, pre and post Sun Basket. I completely forgot what it feels like dragging my kids though the convenience store trying to cram everything I need inside a shopping cart, listening to new school adventures and trying to think about lunch at the same time. Sun Basket is incredibly convenient, saves a ton of time every single day, and provides my family with high-quality food I could never get even close to making without their help. Great service, definitely recommend it to everybody who wants to save some time, money and sanity on everyday eating.
- Submitted By Robin Pejsa on 01/21/2019Look, my wife is afraid to leave me home alone. I had to prove I was capable of survival. This was fun, the food was great and after some reflection this is way better than reading a book to spice up your menu.
Sun Basket helps you save time while cooking for yourself or your loved ones. A renowned California chef, an in-house nutritionist, and all of the country’s best farmers work together to provide you with everything you need to make great meals quickly. Discover if this is the right meal kit delivery service for you in our Sun Basket review.