If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Purple Carrot comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Kristina on 04/12/2019They promised that all packaging would be recyclable. It was not. My box arrived in a huge silver plasticine bag (not recyclable) AND although they promised that the "ice packs" contained a substance that is environmentally friendly, OMG! - What a gelatinous GOO !!! I had taken the packs outside on my gravel driveway to melt. Thank God I had a bucket nearby when I went to slit them open. An unctuous liquid started coming out and just sat there in an actual "pile" on the gravel. I threw both packs into the bucket and flushed them down the toilet. Then I had to take Dawn dishwashing liquid to remove the STAIN left by whatever chemical this stuff was. And last, when it came to the vegan selection, it's really limited and not very tasty. Oh, and I agree with the other person that I was so busy minding a boiling pot of beans while working with a blender and keeping an eye on the broiler. Dang - I want meals delivered that are EASY! I had a meltdown.
- Submitted By Josette Romain, M.D. on 03/16/2019I have been a vegan for many years and have been repetitively using the same type of meals, with no variety, because of the limited option offered in my non-vegan world. Purple Carrot opened my eyes, and my taste buds, to the large array of vegan food available not only locally but also from other countries. I have been using their food for more than a year now and they very seldom repeat the same recipe. I highly recommend Purple Carrot.
- Submitted By Anitra on 12/02/2019Average at best, we did the TB12 experience. Most of the vegetables were either too ripe, not ripe enough or needed to be tossed. The first week the meals were ok however the quality was progressively worse week after week. When I tried to cancel, my email went into spam and I was charged for an additional week of product that I did not want. I would say, choose another meal plan that is more tried and reliable.
- Submitted By Jennifer Moline on 10/21/2018I have to stress I’m not a vegan, I just had to switch to plant-based because of health problems. I’ve always loved meat and it was hard for me to find anything vegan that was satisfying enough. This is my third order so far and apart from (ironically) a couple of carrots in the first order that didn’t look all that fresh when I got them, I’ve never had any problems with the service and when I told them about the carrots, they offered a full refund, which was really nice (I didn’t take it because everything else was fine). I like the recipes and the portions are just right for me, I’ll definitely keep ordering, at least until I start eating meat again.
Purple Carrot brings you nothing but the freshest seasonal ingredients available and 100% vegan recipes. If you are on a vegan diet or just trying to eat healthily, Purple Carrot can make things simple and do all the grocery shopping and meal planning for you. Read our objective review and learn how Purple Carrot can help you improve your health.