One Potato and What A Crock are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this One Potato VS What A Crock comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $7.99 *
- Delivery Area: 8 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Erica on 05/11/2018The meals are yummy, easy and the kids love it. I agree with a previous review. We have missing ingredients and one shipment, we were were sent the wrong meal kit entirely. We were supposed to have a salmon meal, we got the salmon but the kit was for burgers.
- Submitted By Kristin on 04/22/2018We were excited about this as an organic option and the packaging was a little less plastic-intensive, but this is some of the worst tasting food we've ever had! Even the cookies/cookie dough was awful. Spaghetti sauce was like plain tomato sauce. The fixings for the burgers all tasted bad as well. They need to get a real chef on board.
- Submitted By Summer Schenck on 03/22/2018The meals are good for a meal delivery service but I have had 4/10 boxes arrive with missing ingredients. Sometimes its not that big a deal because it is cilantro or mint but last week it was cashews for orange chicken which caused a undated trip to the grocery store. I send in notes to the company hoping it will get better but it doesn't appear to be improving.
- Submitted By Laura Marshall on 01/22/2018No words can explain how happy we are we discovered One Potato. The kids love that they can help around the kitchen and clean the plate every time, even ask for seconds and I’m just happy I can stop worrying about what to cook next.
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
What A Crock is a unique meal delivery service that specializes in slow cooker meals. It offers a vast range of dinners and desserts prepared by pro chefs that you can simply unpack and place into your slow cooker. If you want to try new slow cooker meals and enjoy delicious food whenever you do not feel like cooking, see this What A Crock review.