If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Marley Spoon comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Jessica on 01/13/2018I had my first order arrive last week. The meals are not only delicious but the portions are huge! We love this service and how convenient it is to cook. We tried other services in the past but didn’t always have the time to spend 30 minutes to an hour in the kitchen to cook them. With What a Crock we just place the meal in the crock pot in the morning and its ready when we get home that night. I also love the fact they come frozen that way if something pops up I don’t have to worry about them going bad if I don’t eat them right away.
- Submitted By Elisabeth Crawford on 10/08/2018At first, Marley seemed a bit expensive to me, but it’s been 2 months now since my first delivery and I’ve noticed I’ve been spending much less money on food. The recipes are clear enough and I usually like them all, I just like my food spicy so I often add some extra salt and chili. Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to offer extra spices, this way I always worry I’ll ruin the meal if I pick the wrong spice.
- Submitted By Robert Hardy on 09/29/2018Today is my one-year anniversary with Marley Spoon, just wanted to say: you guys rock, looking forward to another year! I started ordering because I had to start eating more healthily, now it’s hard for me to imagine my week without picking out and trying out new recipes, it’s really cool and I honestly look forward to every delivery. Btw, I started dating this really sweet girl 2 months ago, she seems really impressed by my cooking, told me I’m marriage material, so thanks MS, you kinda helped me get a girl :D
- Submitted By Mary Collins on 09/20/2018I am very unhappy with my recent purchase. It arrived damaged. Produce was old well out of date completely unusable. Instructions were vague. Disappointed doesn’t even begin to discribe what I wasted $101.00 on. I can not get a response from customer service. I will not recommend this company to anyone. If I had to say anything it would don’t waste your money. Disgusting! I will be going back to blue apron.
- Submitted By Brian McCarty on 09/11/2018I hard an ad on Sirius radio for this service. I've used Blue Apron in the past with good success, but I thought I should try another service. I didn't realize that Martha Stewart is now attached to this company - I would NOT have ordered anything from this ex-con. The recipes looked interesting when I ordered them. However the instructions for the first I tried (Cilantro Chicken and Rice) were ridiculous, disorganized, and basically worthless. And the recipe required a BLENDER and a PRESSURE COOKER! I understand many people might have a blender (I don't), but a PRESSURE COOKER? None of this was disclosed in advance. Ingredients were thrown in a box in paper bags that weren't closed properly, leaving ingredients flying around inside the box during shipping - including an easy-to-damage eggplant. Inside of the box was damp inside. I received the box when it was promised and collected it early in the day (noon-ish). I've already looked at the other two recipes. One is easy because it is based on packaged ravioli that you can buy anywhere. The other looks to have the same customer-unfriendly issues as the chicken. I've already cancelled this service. I'd urge you not to make the same mistake as I have.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.