If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Marley Spoon comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Jessica on 01/13/2018I had my first order arrive last week. The meals are not only delicious but the portions are huge! We love this service and how convenient it is to cook. We tried other services in the past but didn’t always have the time to spend 30 minutes to an hour in the kitchen to cook them. With What a Crock we just place the meal in the crock pot in the morning and its ready when we get home that night. I also love the fact they come frozen that way if something pops up I don’t have to worry about them going bad if I don’t eat them right away.
- Submitted By Lexi on 06/15/2018If I could rate this NO STAR I would. Customer Service is terrible, unapologetic and has no concern for their customers satisfaction. 2 of my orders were missing ingredients, not to mention some ingredients were out of the meal bag and just floating in the box. Unprofessional. Also - their system glitched and I received (and was charged) for an order I did not want. I skipped a month of orders (because I was unsatisfied with the first 2 boxes) and some how one week was missed on my account and not skipped. No refund, no concern for the inconvenience and did not care that I wasn't even home to get the order from my doorstep until it went bad already. HOME CHEF by FAR exceeds Marley Spoon 100 t0 1. DONT DO IT. Go Home Chef and you won't be disappointing.
- Submitted By John Tuhey on 06/13/2018Simply put, poor quality ingredients, missing ingredients, and terrible customer service. Used Blue Apron for a year prior to trying Marley Spoon and they are night and day in terms of quality.
- Submitted By Liz Neff on 06/11/2018The main problem with meal kits – they rarely arrive fresh. I’ve tried 4 or 5 services over the years and almost gave up. 3 months ago I decided to try Marley, mainly because of Martha and also because a couple of colleagues mentioned it was good. I’ve been ordering every week ever since. Not once have I received spoiled veg or watery meat. They pack it fresh and it arrives fresh. Plus, I like the recipes, always something new and easy to cook.
- Submitted By Lily Figgs on 06/10/2018It is a shame that such a great service has disappointing customer support. We all love the meals, plenty of greens, even garlic, which most meal kit services I’ve tried don’t offer (we love garlic!), and now both my husband and I enjoy cooking, so I don’t have to do it all by myself. But the staff is not as kind as I expected it to be. I had trouble canceling an order, and the guy I spoke to wasn’t really helpful, although in the end, I did manage to cancel it. TLDR; great service food-wise, needs to hire nicer staff.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.