If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Marley Spoon comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.73
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brian Mills on 09/12/2019This is by far the best service I have used. There is NO PREP and the food is fantastic. The portions are large and the customer service is out of this world. I bought a gift card for my mother who is in her 90s after I tried it and she loves it too. Give this place a shot!
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By George on 04/29/2019Terrible service! I received an offer for a free box to try M&MS. I was charged full price. When I called to complain, a rude representative negotiated half price. The packaging was not adequate, items were missing, one item was damaged (cream cheese packet busted and all over), and a recipe was inaccurate. When I called to provide feedback, I spoke to another rude representative.
- Submitted By Kim Buschlen on 04/17/2019I've tried it twice. The food is good but unfortunately not all the ingredients make it into the box. It's happened to 4 boxes. I sign up for meal delivery so I don't have to go to the store. Will be trying a different company that hopefully has better quality control
- Submitted By JenUhlir on 03/29/2019Horrible customer service ruins the great recipes. I've had 2 boxes in a row delayed a full day. One because of an "ice" issue and the other because of a "delay in our production line" issue. SERIOUSLY??? They don't answer the phone because "Due to our strong business growth we experienced an unexpectedly increased amount of customer requests. " Not only was my box delayed it was WRONG. Totally missing a protein. What kind a circus are they running?? Go with HOME CHEF or HELLO FRESH and get your money's worth.
- Submitted By Diane on 03/27/2019This is the 4th company I have tried. The worst one to date. The box is not lined with insulated padding so your items, inside the bags and sometimes loose in the box, are being bounced off the walls of the box. The only items on ice is the meat. If it had to sit on my porch for more than 1 hr in summer heat, everything would be wilted or too warm. Your recipe card may only say six steps but you are bounced back and forth between steps which becomes rather confusing. The steak I received was half fat and the chicken was rubbery and tough. I would not recommend this meal service.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.