If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Kitchen Verde VS What A Crock comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $5.00
- Delivery Area: 1 state
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Louise Ford on 01/22/2018Our favorite service, be sure to try the lasagna!
- Submitted By Julianne Combs on 11/29/2017Everything we tried was reeeally good, I just think the juices are way overpriced.
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Jessica on 01/13/2018I had my first order arrive last week. The meals are not only delicious but the portions are huge! We love this service and how convenient it is to cook. We tried other services in the past but didn’t always have the time to spend 30 minutes to an hour in the kitchen to cook them. With What a Crock we just place the meal in the crock pot in the morning and its ready when we get home that night. I also love the fact they come frozen that way if something pops up I don’t have to worry about them going bad if I don’t eat them right away.
If you live in Monroe County, NY, and want to get your hands on some tasty plant-based meals, Kitchen Verde is a meal delivery service that you may want to try out. In this Kitchen Verde review, we explore the variety and quality of the meals it offers, as well as their affordability, and determine whether this service provides good value for money.