If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Hello Fresh comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Jessica on 01/13/2018I had my first order arrive last week. The meals are not only delicious but the portions are huge! We love this service and how convenient it is to cook. We tried other services in the past but didn’t always have the time to spend 30 minutes to an hour in the kitchen to cook them. With What a Crock we just place the meal in the crock pot in the morning and its ready when we get home that night. I also love the fact they come frozen that way if something pops up I don’t have to worry about them going bad if I don’t eat them right away.
- Submitted By Ean Armstrong on 07/12/2018Impossible to contact company. Phone # always, and instructions for cancellation do not work either. If you read this Hello Fresh call me so I can cancel my service. 509 624 4174
- Submitted By Lisa Knight on 06/27/2018Never cooked before I became a mom, I was never really good at it, HelloFresh really made it easier for me to get used to cooking every day. I haven’t tried any other services, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t get much better than this.
- Submitted By Allison Hardin on 06/27/2018My first box is here and it’s more fun than I expected :D I like these little packages, how everything is nice and neat, and the recipe cards are lovely, I’m keeping them for sure It’s worth the cash and I think I’ll keep ordering
- Submitted By Evelyn Kennett on 06/23/2018HF is probably the only meal kit service that I haven’t had any problems with. Kits arrive on time, the food is fresh, the cards are all there, so I don’t have to talk to the customer service every week, it’s as simple as it should be.
HelloFresh provides you with incredibly fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes, helping you create tasty, home-cooked dishes without all the hassle of having to shop and plan. Find out more about this famous meal kit delivery service in our objective HelloFresh review.