If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Hello Fresh comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.87
- Shipping Cost: $6.99 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Alissa on 03/29/2019This is my first meal delivery service and I just finished my 2nd week and have loved every meal! There have been some meals that I look at the ingredients and think it is hardly going to make much but each meal has been at least 2 servings. And usually I get a lunch out of them too.I'm become a pescatarian and I have subbed one of the veggie meals each week with fish, which is great. There have some slight issues with a few of the bags but not a big deal and I think the instructions could be clearer. Prior to this I meal planned and grocery shopped on Sundays and made dinner every night, with some meals taking me forever to make. This service seems to have meals down to less than 30 mins and that is awesome.Also, the packaging is great. I appreciate the environmentally friendly packaging and even though I compost, it is definitely great to get exactly the right amount of veggies per meal (no more buying a bunch of scallions and only using 2).Having said all this, I have a feeling that I will get tired of the veggie options. There are only 3 choices each week but if you eat fish like I do, then you get an extra one. I feel there is too much dairy and rice, which is not something I normally eat much of. I love the service so far but may try another one at some point to change up my vegetarian options.
- Submitted By Melissa W on 03/19/2019I signed up using the promo of $80 off; $20 off my first four orders. I chose the 3-meal family plan and paid around $69 with discount applied. After choosing 3 meals, I cancelled the service because I had the same choices for the next week delivery; finding the 1st three was difficult due to picky eaters. When my box arrived everything was packaged very nicely; I truly love how things are portioned out! However, I did not receive anything I ordered. The cooking instructions did not belong to my ordered items, nor did they go with what was in the box. The bagged meals in the box were Beef Bulgogi Bowls, Lobster Ravioli and Tuscan Spaghetti, but we received no ravioli, no beef and no sausage for the spaghetti. I do have a couple of packages of ground pork, but they don’t go with anything in the box. I called customer service and was told that a credit would be applied to my account for another order, but in order to use the credit, I needed to reactivate my account and finish using the promo. To sum it up, I need to pay for 3 more delivery boxes in order to use my credit for the complety screwed up first order. I’m not sure who came up with their customer service guidelines, but that makes no sense and I won’t reactivating the account!
- Submitted By roger woodruff on 09/03/2018THEFT, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, if you dont choose a meal because you cant eat anything they have that week they just send you what ever they want to and charge you 49.92 for something you have to throw out and they dont care and wont give you your money back, if you dont choose you still get charged, thats theft i am going to sue them to make the news and let every one know how horrid they are and hopefully put them out of business. if they wont care about customers then they dont need any
- Submitted By Erin on 08/04/2018I love Hello Fresh! This is the best meal box I've ever used! The food is always fresh and high quality and the meals are delicious! I get the two meals for two people a week plan and I easily have 4 dinners. When I first opened the box, I thought there was no way those meals were big enough, but oh boy were they! Whenever I get tacos, I have enough meat and toppings for at least 3 meals! I am a very happy customer!
HelloFresh provides you with incredibly fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes, helping you create tasty, home-cooked dishes without all the hassle of having to shop and plan. Find out more about this famous meal kit delivery service in our objective HelloFresh review.