If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Green Chef comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.49
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brian Mills on 09/12/2019This is by far the best service I have used. There is NO PREP and the food is fantastic. The portions are large and the customer service is out of this world. I bought a gift card for my mother who is in her 90s after I tried it and she loves it too. Give this place a shot!
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Jay Galvan on 07/26/2019Absolutely the best tasting easy to make service I have ever used. just amazing.
- Submitted By Mctoad on 07/17/2019Really wanted to like this. Unfortunately, the vegetarian meals are pretty much all bowls or pastas. Odd combinations of food ingredients that don’t really go together. These meals were very time consuming to prep and make and not delicious at all. We canceled after the first week. On a positive note, what we received was fresh and cancellation was simple.
- Submitted By Eric L on 03/29/2019Terrible. Spoiled produce, please see my pics for the moldy tomatoes etc. Weird tasting recipes including “Malaysian Pork”, really? Malaysia is a Moslem country, can you be any more disrespectful to that religion?? Called customer service, they refused to provide a refund, just a credit—I really don’t want more of this nasty product so the credit is of no value. I will contact my local TV stations consumer reporter on the refund issue, but my recommendation on this company is to stay far away…
- Submitted By mark west on 06/12/2018First of all, GreenChef does not give you enough options to pick your own meals. Secondly, the recipe's were not very good. I canceled my subscription. SUNBASKET is much better and gives you more options.
Whether you're looking for an organic, vegetarian or gourmet meal delivery service, Green Chef has you covered. It delivers pre-portioned ingredients and chef-created recipes to your doorstep whenever it suits you the most. You can enjoy great flexibility, eat a healthy diet, and help save the planet too. Read this Green Chef review to learn more.