If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Green Chef comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.49
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Eric L on 03/29/2019Terrible. Spoiled produce, please see my pics for the moldy tomatoes etc. Weird tasting recipes including “Malaysian Pork”, really? Malaysia is a Moslem country, can you be any more disrespectful to that religion?? Called customer service, they refused to provide a refund, just a credit—I really don’t want more of this nasty product so the credit is of no value. I will contact my local TV stations consumer reporter on the refund issue, but my recommendation on this company is to stay far away…
- Submitted By mark west on 06/12/2018First of all, GreenChef does not give you enough options to pick your own meals. Secondly, the recipe's were not very good. I canceled my subscription. SUNBASKET is much better and gives you more options.
- Submitted By Lindsey on 04/28/2018I was really excited for this meal delivery service; however, after two shipments I have to cancel. The first shipment was on time and packaged per individual meal as expected. The second shipment was almost two days late and when I opened the box, the meat was nearly room temperature. In addition, all other ingredients were just tossed in the box. Spices, vegetables, and meat was not separated. I had to throw it away since some of the packaging was leaking and I had no way of knowing if it was the tuna, chicken or any of the sauces. Then to top it all off, when I called Customer Service, they could only refund me for the late shipment and couldn't cancel my next shipment or refund me because a manager wasn't on duty. They also could not tell me when a manager would be back to authorize my request. At this point, I still don't know if my membership moving forward is actually cancelled or not. I'm still waiting for a phone call as promised. I would have wanted to give them another chance, but even the flavor of the meals I did try wasn't very impressive. All in all, this convenient service has proved not so convenient. I guess I'll be headed back to the grocery store tonight.
- Submitted By Rita Hardt on 02/01/2018For me, going keto was really hard and discovering Green Chef was a true blessing. I still miss all the carbs, but at least the meals I cook with GC taste like real food.
Whether you're looking for an organic, vegetarian or gourmet meal delivery service, Green Chef has you covered. It delivers pre-portioned ingredients and chef-created recipes to your doorstep whenever it suits you the most. You can enjoy great flexibility, eat a healthy diet, and help save the planet too. Read this Green Chef review to learn more.