Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive What A Crock VS Gobble comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Miki on 04/13/2019Hi have tried two other meal delivery kits over about 15 months before Gobble, and this is my favorite. Their options are great (good variety of international flavors as well as 'american' fare), a lot of the sauces and veggies such as mirapoix are pre made/chopped to reduce prep time, and their packaging seems to be better and less waste. The meal choices are fantastic as mentioned, and they also offer many breakfast choices as well as lunch, soups and cookies. The time savings are enormous since you are getting some really great flavorful sauces, bases, and other chopped ingredients that would take a while to make from scratch. Lastly the packaging seems to have less than the others I've tried (one had insulation that was made of a fiber that was a cottony material!) They double bag anything that can potentially leak but I reuse the bags since they are always still clean, nothing has leaked yet! I highly recommend Gobble if you are looking for a way to provide your family with quick, great tasting, well balanced meals. There was one issue where instead of receiving tortellini I got veggies that looked like tortellini, and they credited my account the cost of the meals, so they seem to have good customer service.
- Submitted By Michelle on 03/31/2019DO NOT give this company your credit card information! I naively went through the steps that Gobble has potential customers take, and I put my credit card information in before I was able to see the menu. After seeing the menu, I realized that the meals were preselected for me and not kid friendly. I tried to change the items I wanted, and then decided that the meals did not seem suitable for my family, so I didn't want to continue with Gobble. I THOUGHT that I hadn't finalized my order, and I logged off. This was on a Tuesday. Today, Sunday, I got an email stating that my delivery would be arriving on Wednesday and that if I wanted to make any changes, I would need to do so before Friday. Ummm, it's Sunday. I called customer service to explain that I never finalized anything and did't want the delivery. The representative just kept repeated her script, saying that once I put in my credit card information that I had agreed to the terms. She also said that Friday was the last day I could make changes or cancel the order. I told her that I had just received the confirmation email today. She said that there was nothing she could do, and of course there was no supervisor I could speak to. This company is NOT trustworthy and they make it very difficult to cancel their service. I will never, ever recommend Gobble to anyone.
- Submitted By Michael R Houghtaling on 03/20/2019Please do not try this food service they are awful, army came soft bleeding into the box and we threw it all away. My wife explained it to them because they said they would stand by their stuff 100%. but of course we never heard another word from them so that just shows you what kind of place you're dealing with
- Submitted By Donna Carney on 02/20/2019Tried this for the first time last week. I will start by saying the food was good and relatively short prep times. However, box arrived with torn package of raw chicken. Therefore I had raw chicken juice ALL over the rest of the stuff in my box (disgusting). Additionally, small bottle of sauce open and spilled all over the inside of a bagged set of meal ingredients, and no fennel for the chicken dish. They advertise great customer service and easy access to them for questions and advice. I have made 3 phone calls and sent 2 emails over a 4 day period. The only response I got was a “canned” email that didn’t even address my issues. I cancelled my subscription - not easy to find this option on the website. I’ve never received any return phone call or other email or form of communication to address these issues. If someone had gotten back to me and at least apologized and offered to make this right, I likely would not have canceled my subscription. However, the poor customer service is enough of a reason to cancel despite the food being good.
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.