Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive What A Crock VS Dinnerly comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.00
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Jessica on 01/13/2018I had my first order arrive last week. The meals are not only delicious but the portions are huge! We love this service and how convenient it is to cook. We tried other services in the past but didn’t always have the time to spend 30 minutes to an hour in the kitchen to cook them. With What a Crock we just place the meal in the crock pot in the morning and its ready when we get home that night. I also love the fact they come frozen that way if something pops up I don’t have to worry about them going bad if I don’t eat them right away.
- Submitted By Linda L on 11/09/2018I have been checking out all the top services, in the end Dinnerly is the one that surprises me most with top notch, home friendly tastes yet professional flavors. Their products, prep extras and quality are the same the other home meal companies use, top notch meats, fresh, beautiful produce and everything it takes to cook them with . No skimp there. Some of the companies were sorely lacking in flavor so you "made it your own", one of the most expensive even suggested you do so. Another popular home meal company had such little imagination the best they could do was to lemon everything to death then serve with tiresome vinegar and oil dressing for their salads. The reason I checked with so many was to find a company that was worth my grocery budget, taste, easiness to prepare, time spent prepping, then running from stove to oven to plate. Dinnerly has always had the easiest for me in every category. I love this company and plan on using it for my provider. They deserve a high rating.
- Submitted By Gloria Allen on 09/19/2018For the last 3 months we've been receiving our meal kits on time, cold, in designated delivery location, with all listed ingredients. I'm not big on cooking but have enjoyed the straight forward online recipes. The quality of the food is excellent and plentiful for two. Eating at home with Dinnerlys' reasonable cost has cut our weekly food bill. In the past we've purchased ingredients for other meals, using only a small portion, which the remainder of usually spoils or ages out. We are very happy with Dinnerlys' meal kits.
- Submitted By Robyn on 09/16/2018Having been a subscriber for two months now, I can i enjoy Dinnerly! Shipping has been on time, no damage, and no spoilage. I was missing an ingredient two weeks in a row but I had plenty from the week before (garlic cloves and ginger). Recipes are simple and delicious. A couple of recipes i was worried to try but they came out great! The subtle flavors might be missed by those used to overcooked fast food. As a decent cook, I often add a little more spice or pepper than they call for and it's good! Yes, they do not offer a Huge variety and it helps keep the cost down. I like Home Chef also but cannot justify spending twice as much to have my meal items separated by meal. Reduction of choices makes my life simpler as well
- Submitted By Dawn on 08/16/2018we’ve been getting Dinnerly for about 4 weeks now and we love it. We were in a dinner rut and had used Blue Apron previously but found it expensive and a little too much work for home cooking. Dinnerly is just the opposite. It’s affordable and we aren’t slaving away in the kitchen. The selection of meals isn’t always the best but that’s why it’s cheaper than other ones. We’ll continue using it. Never had an issue with spoiled food or missing items.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.