Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive What A Crock VS Dinnerly comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.80
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 29 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brian Mills on 09/12/2019This is by far the best service I have used. There is NO PREP and the food is fantastic. The portions are large and the customer service is out of this world. I bought a gift card for my mother who is in her 90s after I tried it and she loves it too. Give this place a shot!
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Natalie R on 08/28/2019My box was shipped to CA, but I live in TX. I asked to be credited for this, but was denied three times. I loved the food and recipes. I probably would have been a loyal costumer for years. But, I don’t feel comfortable supporting a company that doesn’t follow good business standards. It’s such a shame.
- Submitted By Tracy-lee Barker on 08/04/2019Up to my second box and husband and I loving the meals so far, was missing broccoli in my second box, bit disappointing but luckily had some in the fridge. Apart from missing product am happy with the quality so far.
- Submitted By Alex on 07/08/2019I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews. For the price I feel Dinnerly does a great job. Many recipes star beef or pork which I no longer consume, but they now offer 14 recipes per week and I can almost always can find 3 recipes that fit my wants. I find that each recipe for 2 creates 3 or 4 meals- especially if u choose to bulk up a recipe with something u have on hand(fried egg, side of veggies etc.). Being single and not wanting to cook nor shop/meal-plan daily this kit has been perfect for me. Meals always turn out better than they look in the Dinnerly image. I like a few other kits as well, sunbasket and green chef. But I order from Dinnerly more than any other provider.
- Submitted By Kerri on 06/12/2019There are a lot of things that I like about Dinnerly (the price, often times the meals, etc) but there is one major, glaring problem with Dinnerly - I have yet to receive a box that is not missing at least 1 ingredient. Now, to be fair, I always call and they credit me $3 or $5 for the inconvenience but at least once, the omission was major enough that we could not make the meal. I think we have gotten 5 or 6 boxes so far so this isn’t just a one time thing. I also dislike that they do not include paper instructions like you get with many other delivery services (granted, I can appreciate that they are trying to cut costs here). I find their recipes a bit hard to follow as is - they don’t flow well to me. Some of the ingredients are not labeled which can make things tricky. That being said, this is the first meal delivery service where my husband and I both agree that the portion size is very appropriate for a single person. I also have enjoyed just about every meal we have made. There have been a few weeks where none of the meals appealed to me but I am a bit pickier than the normal person so it may not be an issue for others.
Dinnerly is the latest addition to the meal kit market, created for all those who wanted to give meal kits a try but found the usual prices to be too high. Inspired by numerous positive Dinnerly reviews, we have decided to explore the Dinnerly menu, subscriptions, and pricing and discover all the reasons for this company’s fast-growing popularity.