Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive What A Crock VS Chef'd comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $ *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Jessica on 01/13/2018I had my first order arrive last week. The meals are not only delicious but the portions are huge! We love this service and how convenient it is to cook. We tried other services in the past but didn’t always have the time to spend 30 minutes to an hour in the kitchen to cook them. With What a Crock we just place the meal in the crock pot in the morning and its ready when we get home that night. I also love the fact they come frozen that way if something pops up I don’t have to worry about them going bad if I don’t eat them right away.
- Submitted By PamPasld on 07/20/2018I have been trying to reach Chef'd for two days via their customer service number, emails, and facebook. No answer and my order last month was late and is not even here this month. Are they closed? A company who won't even answer their customer service number. Beware before you buy from them. Call them to see if they are still even in existance.
- Submitted By Lois Cantrell on 02/09/2018I’ve been looking for a service like this for years, the meals are so gorgeous and easy to cook. I’d also like to know where they get the ingredients, it’s like they shop on a different planet.
- Submitted By Georgina Lansford on 01/19/2018It’s not exactly cheap but sooooo many options! I want to try them aaaaaallll!
- Submitted By Amy on 01/07/2018I've tried Blue Apron and Hello Fresh, and Chef'd is my favorite. While I do think the Chef'd meals take a little more cooking skill (ie, not for novices or people who don't know how to cook), the flavors and quality have been so much better -- and the selection is much much broader. I've been doing it for about a year now and the New York Times recipe plan has been so fun -- never would have tried cooking lamb otherwise!
Chef’d is a unique meal kit delivery service that allows you to order a la carte or subscribe and pick one of its amazing meal plans created in partnership with the biggest food brands and associations. There are more than 400 dishes at your disposal and you can reorder your favorites whenever you wish. Find out more in this detailed Chef’d review.