If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Blue Apron comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 31 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By Jessica on 01/13/2018I had my first order arrive last week. The meals are not only delicious but the portions are huge! We love this service and how convenient it is to cook. We tried other services in the past but didn’t always have the time to spend 30 minutes to an hour in the kitchen to cook them. With What a Crock we just place the meal in the crock pot in the morning and its ready when we get home that night. I also love the fact they come frozen that way if something pops up I don’t have to worry about them going bad if I don’t eat them right away.
- Submitted By Rachel Nobs on 04/18/2018Blue Apron has totally changed my life. The food is fresh the recipes are surprising and my family is so happy that I am cooking dinner for them three nights a week. Every year I worry that blue apron will stop sending me food, and then I don't know what I will do. Three cheers for Blue Apron.
- Submitted By Valerie on 03/13/2018Very unhappy with this company. Even after you stop your delivery, they charge you again and you get food you do not want, won't eat and they won't refund your money. Buyer beware.
- Submitted By Jess B. on 02/20/2016I've been using Blue Apron for over about two years now. It was really awesome at first, but in the past 6 months, every box I have received has been messed up in some way. I'm talking totally wrong meals, missing ingredients, cracked eggs, ingredients that don't match any of the meals in the box, etc. Basically, I've given them several chances because I did have such a good run with them but I only expect their quality to go down. It's a shame because price wise, it's as good as it gets
- Submitted By Luis Blanco on 02/15/2018Blue Apron has been excellent. We tried BA and from week 1 were impressed. The meals are flavorful, the easy to follow instructions are perfect, and the variety of cuisine is fun. We are truly enjoying the ability to prepare our home cooked meals while exploring new foods, flavors, and regions that we otherwise would have. Thank you Blue Apron!!
Blue Apron meal kit service is one of America’s favorite solutions for easy home cooking. Its recipes are surprisingly quick and innovative, its ingredients are farm-fresh and flavorful, and its subscriptions are more than flexible. Read our honest review and Blue Apron reviews from its patrons to find out exactly what you can expect from this service.