If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our What A Crock VS Blue Apron comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.74
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jessica on 02/27/2019This company is by far the best service I have tried, unlike the other companies there is no prep for the customer and the food is outstanding. If I'm to busy to shop for my meals then I am probably too busy to spend 45 minutes to an hour in the kitchen prepping them. With What a Crock I literally cut a bag open and turn on my slow cooker and my job is done. Give this place a shot and thank me later!
- Submitted By Elizabeth Berger on 04/12/20185 Stars all the way from value to taste to convince to customer service this company is a life saver for a busy mom! What a Crock has made my busy schedule so much more bearable and the food is amazing.
- Submitted By Brian Bentley on 03/10/2018Great food servings are huge and the customer service is outstanding. I am currently on a meal plan with this company and everything has been top notch.
- Submitted By Kelly Martin on 02/08/2018I cant say enough good things about this company. The quality, quantity, and taste all exceed expectations and the customer service just puts the cherry on top. I had a very small issue with one of my meals (it was missing a pack of rice) after reaching out they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Delivery was also fantastic. After reading a little about the company I realized they are a smaller family owned business and because of that I did not expect to receive my meals very quickly but but I place my first order at 9 am on a Thursday and they where waiting for me Friday when I came home from work, I placed my second order on a Sunday evening and had my meals waiting for me on Tuesday. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!
- Submitted By George on 07/02/2019We have had Blue Apron for over a year now. They have cleaned up alot of mistakes from the past - missing ingredients, etc.. Their food is very good, they know how to spice a dish and great sauces. We will keep using them. However, I have to say, there are now several competitors with fully organic food and a wider choice of meals each week. We are going to check them out. Organic food matters. If BA wants to survive for another year (I hope they do), they are at least going to have to expand their choices to 18 a week.
- Submitted By LISA on 03/23/2019I have tried many different delivery services. I love to cook and have no problems in the kitchen, however sometimes shopping and planning...well there is no time. I love that you can choose which recipes you like which meats ect. Why better than fast food and takes just about the same time. things I would like they change, less pots to clean, and tripe the veggies in each recipe; CUSTOMER SERCVICE IS THE BEST. However I wish they would not send a box unless I order, trying to remember to cancel for the week because I wont be home is something
- Submitted By Virginia Cole 11/28/2018When I first started using Blue Apron, I was amazed! The meals were delicious, flavorful, and very easy to prepare. We slowly switched to eating Blue Apron meals six days every single week and it was all great until a couple of months ago when they started sending the shipments late and missing the ingredients. Sometimes they don’t pack a garnish or a spice which isn’t a deal breaker but I’ve missed main ingredients a couple of times as well. Hope Blue Apron ups their game since I would really hate to switch companies after such pleasant experiences in the past.
- Submitted By Jan on 09/04/2018I have been using Blue Apron for about 10 months now. The ingredients are always fresh. The recipes have been delicious. And the variety and portion sizes make BA a top meal delivery service. I would recommend BA to anyone looking to cook healthy meal options. I love BA and can't imagine what I'd do without them now. I can't remember how we cooked prior to BA. Our meal planning before BA was so blah now that I think about it. Sign up for BA and you really will be glad you gave them a try.
Blue Apron is a meal delivery service geared toward suiting your particular eating preferences, so you have a lot of freedom when it comes to choosing your ingredients. It focuses on responsible food and animal growing practices, which sets it apart from other meal kit deliveries. Read our Blue Apron review to discover if it is the right service for you.