No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Wild Zora and Vegin’ Out offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Wild Zora VS Vegin’ Out comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.59
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 49 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Pete Andrews on 10/04/2016Ordered from Vegin’ Out for the first time and I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quantity. Everything was really tasty and I’ll be sure to order extra cookies next time – couldn’t get enough of them!
- Submitted By Josh Fowler on 09/11/2016Vegin’ Out is just about the best delivery service I have tried so far. Great food and a lot of it, and I don’t have to worry about garlic wandering onto my plate ever again.
- Submitted By Jenny Turner on 08/21/2016Vegin’ Out, I can’t praise you enough! Everything I have ever ordered from you was so fresh and tasty and more than enough to last me a week. And it doesn’t even cost me more than cooking on my own!
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.