If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Wild Zora VS Veestro comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.90
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Zed on 06/07/2019I really wanted to like this...but its mindnumbingly bland. Just finished my first round of 10 different meals and I don't think there is anything that I would order again. I've had to add spices or other ingredients to practically every meal because they are just flavorless. Like other reviewers have said, its on par with frozen dinners from Whole Foods, but for like double the price. I can't imagine Veestro set out to make such bland meals, and its not like the ingredients are low quality or anything, I wonder where the point of failure is happening. Spices guys! Seriously.
- Submitted By Kelly on 05/18/2018Tried 4 different meals and was surprised that they were basically like the frozen meals you can get at Whole Foods as far as taste and quality, but Veestro is twice the price. Very disappointed.
- Submitted By ed auchincloss on 05/04/2018It's a bit esoteric, even if one favors healthy fare. Following the heating instructions, in a powerful microwave, left the food tepid. We found that doubling the heat times was better. None of the entrees could fairly be described 'to die for.' It was with great enthusiasm we systematically tried the bulk of Veestro's menu but failed to not make the cut when all factors (taste, ease of ordering and price) were included. As an afterthought, a pizza try was an absolute failure. It crumbled so badly after baking, it was close to inedible.
- Submitted By Joseph Gross on 12/05/2017I like the fact it’s organic and the prices are, let’s say, reasonable, but I’ve had better.
Veestro is an excellent choice for people who want to eat healthy meals prepared with 100% organic and natural ingredients, handpicked for maximum quality and flavor. Veestro delivers perfectly cooked meals that are not just good for your health and weight but also for the planet. Read our full Veestro review for more info.