We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Hungryroot and Veestro and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Hungryroot VS Veestro comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.90
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Kelly on 05/18/2018Tried 4 different meals and was surprised that they were basically like the frozen meals you can get at Whole Foods as far as taste and quality, but Veestro is twice the price. Very disappointed.
- Submitted By ed auchincloss on 05/04/2018It's a bit esoteric, even if one favors healthy fare. Following the heating instructions, in a powerful microwave, left the food tepid. We found that doubling the heat times was better. None of the entrees could fairly be described 'to die for.' It was with great enthusiasm we systematically tried the bulk of Veestro's menu but failed to not make the cut when all factors (taste, ease of ordering and price) were included. As an afterthought, a pizza try was an absolute failure. It crumbled so badly after baking, it was close to inedible.
- Submitted By Joseph Gross on 12/05/2017I like the fact it’s organic and the prices are, let’s say, reasonable, but I’ve had better.
- Submitted By Selma Paddock on 11/15/2017I don’t want to sound like someone who doesn’t think things through and then makes it look like it was somebody else’s fault, but I picked the 7 day weight loss plan and now I have to figure out where to put 42 meals. I know it says 42 meals when you order, but I just didn’t think about it then. Isn’t there a better way to organize deliveries, I could build a fort out of all these meals?!
Veestro is an excellent choice for people who want to eat healthy meals prepared with 100% organic and natural ingredients, handpicked for maximum quality and flavor. Veestro delivers perfectly cooked meals that are not just good for your health and weight but also for the planet. Read our full Veestro review for more info.