If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Wild Zora VS Trifecta Nutrition comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Samantha on 09/13/2018I just started ordering from Trifecta, and so far I LOVE it. I've managed to eat healthier this week than I have in a long time, and I know if I continue on this path I'll definitely be seeing some weight loss results. At first I was apprehensive because of the price, plus I've had some meal delivery food in the past that has tasted kind of "meh", but I've really enjoyed all the meals I've tried! They're surprisingly good, and taste just like home-cooked meal prep food, but with a little extra attention to flavor detail that I rarely have time to care about when batch-cooking for the week. As far as the price goes, I've saved a TON of time that I would have normally spent meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking on my weekends. I honestly feel kind of liberated. This is the easiest nutrition plan I've ever followed, and I'm loving the time back. The convenience of these meals it making it much easier for me to say "no" to crappy fast food, etc. that I shouldn't eat. Bonus- their customer service is on point- the chat tool on the website is amazing.
- Submitted By D L Williams on 08/22/2018Wanted to like the food but only 2 out of 7 were edible. The chicken was a little too pink and was rubbery, the steak dish was tough. Alas, will keep trying for a a frozen food delivery company where food is very good.
- Submitted By Ashley B on 07/21/2018Delivery is consistent but so are the meals. Unfortunately there is not any diversity of flavor of the food. Very few types of veggies and spices are used. Food became bland after the first week.
- Submitted By Erika on 06/14/2018I really wanted to like Trifecta. I have two teenage boys and a husband that eat very substantial meals, that I enjoy cooking. But I need to lose a few pounds, which is tough when I am always cooking meals for my family. Our family eats a very healthy, 100% organic diet and it seemed like this would be a good service for me to eat a smaller meal, while continuing to cook for my family. I ordered the vegan plan because, although I am not vegan, I am allergic to a lot of foods and vegan meals are the safest. I then ordered some elk and fish a la cart to add to a meal or throw in a salad. After receiving the shipment, I was pretty disappointed in how the meals looked. Pretty unappetizing and not at all how the pics on the website looked. The next morning, I had a breakfast meal, which was a “loaf”. It was disgusting. Dry and basically flavorless. I only ate half, because who wants a huge portion of cardboard? Plus I want some fruit and a little protein in the morning. The rest of the meals were blah. They were pretty small and higher calories than I would have expected for such small meals. The elk was okay but had a big piece of gristle running through it. I have not had the fish yet and I just threw it in the freezer. I gave Trifecta 3 stars instead of 2 because it would be a good service for a single person that doesn’t cook and wants to eat healthy. That just isn’t me.
The idea behind Trifecta Nutrition meal delivery service is to offer what most of us strive to achieve: eating healthy meals which fulfill all our dietary needs, every day, without all the hassle. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, wish to go Paleo, or simply want to eat clean, Trifecta has got you covered. Eating healthy has never been easier.