When choosing between two such amazing services like Hungryroot and Trifecta Nutrition, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Hungryroot VS Trifecta Nutrition comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Stephanie Elliott on 03/12/2019I have subscribed to several meal plan services this year in attempts to find the perfect match for me. I was so very hopeful that Trifecta would meet my needs for vegetarian (I try to stick to no meat during weekdays), unfortunately it is the WORST tasting food I have ever had. And I am not exaggerating. The first coconut curry rice veggie meal I had tasted like NOTHING. Like it was only texture, to the point where I was convinced that the company had just forgotten sauce. Moving on to meal number 2 quinoa and veggies...so salt, so sauce, just some veggies with quinoa. Moving on to my lunch today...it was literally a bunch of mush...the only identifiable items were mushrooms and olives. I literally took bites and just swallowed. I would scour the Internet for something (anything) better than what Trifecta offers.
- Submitted By Corey on 01/28/2019I can stomach most any food, knowing it's healthy and serving it's purpose. Trifecta meals are close to inedible. About as tasteless as a piece of cardboard.Trifecta meals are purchased as a reoccurring subscription, think old school magazine subscription scheme. Yes, it's very simple to sign up and give them your money. Just wait till it's time to cancel the service. They have a cut off date that you have cancel your subscription by, so they have time to update the kitchen with orders, understandable. Problem is, you can't cancel your subscription online, you have to call or email them. In my case, my cut off date was on a weekend, followed by a holiday. So, my messages were not addressed till it was too late and they did not make an exception, even though I was told that the kitchen had not made my food yet. They would not cancel the order. So, they sent me over $200 in tasteless junk.Ice Age meals taste much better and their business model isn't a subscription scam.
- Submitted By Samantha on 09/13/2018I just started ordering from Trifecta, and so far I LOVE it. I've managed to eat healthier this week than I have in a long time, and I know if I continue on this path I'll definitely be seeing some weight loss results. At first I was apprehensive because of the price, plus I've had some meal delivery food in the past that has tasted kind of "meh", but I've really enjoyed all the meals I've tried! They're surprisingly good, and taste just like home-cooked meal prep food, but with a little extra attention to flavor detail that I rarely have time to care about when batch-cooking for the week.As far as the price goes, I've saved a TON of time that I would have normally spent meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking on my weekends. I honestly feel kind of liberated. This is the easiest nutrition plan I've ever followed, and I'm loving the time back. The convenience of these meals it making it much easier for me to say "no" to crappy fast food, etc. that I shouldn't eat. Bonus- their customer service is on point- the chat tool on the website is amazing.
- Submitted By D L Williams on 08/22/2018Wanted to like the food but only 2 out of 7 were edible. The chicken was a little too pink and was rubbery, the steak dish was tough. Alas, will keep trying for a a frozen food delivery company where food is very good.
The idea behind Trifecta Nutrition meal delivery service is to offer what most of us strive to achieve: eating healthy meals which fulfill all our dietary needs, every day, without all the hassle. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, wish to go Paleo, or simply want to eat clean, Trifecta has got you covered. Eating healthy has never been easier.