No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Gourmet Station and Trifecta Nutrition offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Gourmet Station VS Trifecta Nutrition comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.87
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Johb Brasher on 09/30/2019I get the Paleo meal and love it. So far everything has been as promised. I highly recommend this company.
- Submitted By Crystal O'Keefe on 09/05/2019I wanted to love this. I was using two food delivery services, and loved the idea of changing to one. Also, I follow a macro diet and I saw their averages for the different plans and they would work great.First I tried vegetarian. Let me also say none of these meals are listed in My Fitness Pal, so to log you have to enter each one manually.The order arrived on time and nicely packaged. The first couple I tried were ok and I could eat them. However, by number 3, I noticed there was a particular smell with each meal when I heated it up and it made it difficult to eat, even though the food tasted ok. By Monday (ate two a day all weekend) I decided I couldn't take it anymore and I wanted to try the Paleo plan. This is where I encountered my first issue. Even though I had just received my order Friday, I couldn't change for my next order because you need to change it a full week in advance. When I explained this was my first order and I just received it on Friday, I was told "many of their customers" skip weeks to get around this. How would a brand new customer like myself know what "many of their customers do?" Anyway, I suffered through another week of disgusting vegetarian meals.What interested me in changing to the Paleo meals was the macro breakdown.According to the website the Paleo meals averages look like this: 350 calories 32g Protein 23g Carbs 14g FatThis was perfect for me as I eat 120 protein, 120 carbs and 47 Fat. Then I received my first order and everything I had (10 meals) was closer to 540 calories per serving. The last several I've been reading are: P35, C14, F38 AND 6 out of 10 meals had 50g of FAT. An entire day in one meal - so the averages are WAY off.Ok, I'll just go back to what I was using before. How do I cancel? Then I was really annoyed because you have to CALL to cancel. That is the ONLY way. So I call (830 am CT) and I hear a message that simply says none of our reps are available, leave a message and we'll get back with you.Well when will they get back with me? Are they calling? Emailing? What are the hours? I can't just get random phones on my cell phone at work. That is a big no no here. So, I left a message then went to the website and found the chat box. (No one was there either, of course - and no it didn't list the hours either).
- Submitted By Cinnamon Herrera on 08/22/2019Sorry for anyone else who has had issues here but I think they're a great company. My wrist broke in June so I had a hard time cooking without burning myself or the house down so I decided to try them since I had a discount code. Did the Paleo meals and ordered 7 per week. Meals came on time as ordered and still relatively cool in the hot Texas summer for about 8 weeks. Tasted great and I liked the variety. Cancelling with them was easy though I did have to speak to someone in chat since they never confirmed my cancellation after I emailed them though they had cancelled it at that time. I highly recommend them and they make everything easy. Really responsive customer service, especially on their community Facebook page.
- Submitted By Barbara on 08/04/2019Not dishing on Trifecta here because I believe it is an awesome company and concept, however, tried 2 different diets for 4 weeks, got sick on both of them to the point that i was bent over the toilet... Really disappointing as I was really looking forward the meals
The idea behind Trifecta Nutrition meal delivery service is to offer what most of us strive to achieve: eating healthy meals which fulfill all our dietary needs, every day, without all the hassle. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, wish to go Paleo, or simply want to eat clean, Trifecta has got you covered. Eating healthy has never been easier.