If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Yumble VS Top Chef Meals comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ashley Vartyak on 03/16/2018Unfortunately there isn't enough nutrition in each meal. I don't want to give my toddler chocolate covered pretzels either. I was looking for ways to make very healthy food more appealing to my toddler, but this doesn't achieve that.
- Submitted By Michelle Palmer on 10/24/2017My kids are eating healthy veggies they never ate before and that is good enough for me.
- Submitted By Zoe Collins on 08/11/2017Everything is lovely, really, but i think it could be cheaper, I mean, it's kids portions, they could bring it down to 4 or 5 bucks easily.
- Submitted By Rachel Kaye on 07/19/2017Easy, healthy, beautifully cooked, you can really tell they love children and have kids of their own.
- Submitted By Lisa Hazel on 04/08/2018Perfect for a senior!! My father-in-law lives alone and never learned how to cook. He resisted the idea of meal delivery, but we finally decided to just go ahead and send a bunch of Top Chef meals for his freezer. and see what happens. We're so glad we did. They arrived perfectly packaged; they're simple to reheat. And he absolutely loves the food. Everything about this experience has been great.
- Submitted By Cheri on 02/12/2018I’m a single mom and was looking for fast and healthier options for myself and my daughters. I was excited when I found topchefmeals.com. Unfortunately, when cooked exactly as recommended by the company, the food was soggy and sitting in a puddle of water. I was very disappointed. I contacted customer service via email and was EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED as this was the horrible message I received in response... “I have talked with management and we have had no other complaints (from any customers) regarding the food. Considering we have shipped out literally thousands of meals in the last few weeks, many Chicken Cordon Bleu in the mix therefore it is unfortunate that our food is not to your liking including that "you" found it unacceptable, while I am sorry that you feel this way it seems we are not the right fit for you. Likewise, our company policy still holds and I cannot refund your order or do we take food back. We appreciate you taking a chance on us, it is unfortunate that it did not work out as we both lose in this situation. Kindest regards, Laura Price” Save your hard earned money for the many other home meal services available!!!
- Submitted By Tom Ricks on 04/25/2017Great meals, ready in a second, I’ve been ordering for months now and I couldn’t be more satisfied.
- Submitted By Julianne Roberson on 02/12/2017Finally, a meal service that cares about the old folks. Lovely meals, great service, God bless them all.
Yumble is a meal delivery for kids designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. This service allows you to choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble review.