If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Yumble VS Top Chef Meals comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
- Submitted By Katy Silva on 09/18/2018I bought this product seeking to avoid the typical frozen meal I can get in any supermarket for 5 dls but that was exactly what I received from Yumble. I think they spend too much on kid engagement with useless fictional characters and toys and too little on real healthy food. I'm trying to cancel my subscription at this moment.
- Submitted By Julia on 09/07/2018Tried Yumble for several months and had to cancel due to what I think is misleading marketing. This is NOT healthy food in the slightest. I understand the need to be "kid friendly" and I was OK with macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, etc., as long as quality ingredients were being used, but when partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil (trans fat) was listed as an ingredient in one of the meals purchased I couldn't in good conscious continue with this service. I reached out to express my dismay and was told all the ingredients are made available on their site/the kitchen would be alerted. Fair enough, but when this is your tagline - HEALTHY KIDS MEALS, NO COOKING REQUIRED, you certainly shouldn't be using hydrogenated oils. In general, Yumble just ins't good quality food, lots of soy and canola oil used as well, which I didn't feel good about either. Overall, failing to see how the food is remotely healthy. Convenient yes, healthy no. Yumble should market itself accurately or improve the ingredients used.
- Submitted By carol2595 on 08/18/2018I have been ordering these meals for a year now for my 85 year old Mom and have tried a few when I visit. Both of us love cooking and together have spent many years preparing, serving, and enjoying our meals. As Mom aged and meals began to be a problem, I ordered these for her, against her will, and she has, with only an exception or two, thoroughly enjoyed Top Chef dinners. Directions are detailed and highly specific to the individual meal, she has no difficulty following them, and Mom is especially impressed with their fish and fresh vegetables. Customer service has been great and they even noticed and called me regarding a meal I ordered that contained an ingredient Mom likes to avoid. After reading some of the one star ratings, I wonder if we're eating the same food. Not only does it taste good but she gets to maintain more independence and I can be assured she's eating nourishing meals.
- Submitted By TC on 07/28/2018I ordered 10 different meals for my parents. There were 3 sets of directions and no matter how cooked the meals were so bad they could not eat them. Soggy, tasteless and meat like cardboard. After the 4th set of meals we threw the rest in the trash. Top Chef customer service was pathetic and ignored the complaint. A total waste of money and the worst customer service!
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
- Submitted By Sheree on 05/24/2018I am glad they have many followers because these are the worse meals i have ever eaten. i have tried to cook like the directions and made adjustments, but still cannot make them taste good. I had the pork chop and cooked it like it said and it was still bleeding when i took it out. it was already tough and knew if i had cooked it more it would be like rubber. There is no taste to the meals and very bland. Even the sauce they give you is bland. Sorry i will not order any more of these meals.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.