Paleo On The Go and Top Chef Meals are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Paleo On The Go VS Top Chef Meals comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
- Submitted By Sheree on 05/24/2018I am glad they have many followers because these are the worse meals i have ever eaten. i have tried to cook like the directions and made adjustments, but still cannot make them taste good. I had the pork chop and cooked it like it said and it was still bleeding when i took it out. it was already tough and knew if i had cooked it more it would be like rubber. There is no taste to the meals and very bland. Even the sauce they give you is bland. Sorry i will not order any more of these meals.
- Submitted By Lisa Hazel on 04/08/2018Perfect for a senior!! My father-in-law lives alone and never learned how to cook. He resisted the idea of meal delivery, but we finally decided to just go ahead and send a bunch of Top Chef meals for his freezer. and see what happens. We're so glad we did. They arrived perfectly packaged; they're simple to reheat. And he absolutely loves the food. Everything about this experience has been great.
- Submitted By Cheri on 02/12/2018I’m a single mom and was looking for fast and healthier options for myself and my daughters. I was excited when I found topchefmeals.com. Unfortunately, when cooked exactly as recommended by the company, the food was soggy and sitting in a puddle of water. I was very disappointed. I contacted customer service via email and was EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED as this was the horrible message I received in response... “I have talked with management and we have had no other complaints (from any customers) regarding the food. Considering we have shipped out literally thousands of meals in the last few weeks, many Chicken Cordon Bleu in the mix therefore it is unfortunate that our food is not to your liking including that "you" found it unacceptable, while I am sorry that you feel this way it seems we are not the right fit for you. Likewise, our company policy still holds and I cannot refund your order or do we take food back. We appreciate you taking a chance on us, it is unfortunate that it did not work out as we both lose in this situation. Kindest regards, Laura Price” Save your hard earned money for the many other home meal services available!!!
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.