You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Top Chef Meals or Munchery can better meet your needs? This Top Chef Meals Vs. Munchery comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $3.00-$5.00
- Delivery Area: 21 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
|Prepared Meals (1 serving)|
|Meals per week||Weekly price||Price per serving|
|4||$57.95 (first week: $37.95)||$14.49|
|6||$77.95 (first week: $57.95)||$12.99|
|Meal Kits (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|2||$51.95 (first week: $31.95)||$12.99|
|3||$69.95 (first week: $49.95)||$11.66|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By carol2595 on 08/18/2018I have been ordering these meals for a year now for my 85 year old Mom and have tried a few when I visit. Both of us love cooking and together have spent many years preparing, serving, and enjoying our meals. As Mom aged and meals began to be a problem, I ordered these for her, against her will, and she has, with only an exception or two, thoroughly enjoyed Top Chef dinners. Directions are detailed and highly specific to the individual meal, she has no difficulty following them, and Mom is especially impressed with their fish and fresh vegetables. Customer service has been great and they even noticed and called me regarding a meal I ordered that contained an ingredient Mom likes to avoid. After reading some of the one star ratings, I wonder if we're eating the same food. Not only does it taste good but she gets to maintain more independence and I can be assured she's eating nourishing meals.
- Submitted By TC on 07/28/2018I ordered 10 different meals for my parents. There were 3 sets of directions and no matter how cooked the meals were so bad they could not eat them. Soggy, tasteless and meat like cardboard. After the 4th set of meals we threw the rest in the trash. Top Chef customer service was pathetic and ignored the complaint. A total waste of money and the worst customer service!
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
- Submitted By Sheree on 05/24/2018I am glad they have many followers because these are the worse meals i have ever eaten. i have tried to cook like the directions and made adjustments, but still cannot make them taste good. I had the pork chop and cooked it like it said and it was still bleeding when i took it out. it was already tough and knew if i had cooked it more it would be like rubber. There is no taste to the meals and very bland. Even the sauce they give you is bland. Sorry i will not order any more of these meals.
- Submitted By Susan L Miller on 01/17/2018I checked out Munchery website because Michael Finney from 7 On Your Side had a free dessert coupon for them. After looking at the choices I decided not to move forward and left the site. Imagine my surprise when I couple of days later I heard a thump on my BACK porch and opened the door to find a delivery from Munchery. I was able to grab the box and return it to the driver, telling him I had not made any order. THEN I looked at my Credit Card statement and found that I'd been charged $57.95. Am wondering how the HELL did they get my card number when I didn't fill anything out?? BEWARE!!
- Submitted By Hanna Smith on 01/29/2017The. best. meals. ever. Honestly, cannot praise them enough, will be ordering forever.
- Submitted By Patricia Lawson on 12/01/2016Nothing beats Munchery cooking kits. Both hubby and I love to cook and they even chop the ingredients, so we can pretend to be pro chefs and have a blast every time. Just awesome :)
- Submitted By David Forbes on 10/11/2016Possibly the only meal delivery service of this kind that offers same-day deliveries. Be sure to try the famous steak au poivre. Pricy as hell, but sooo worth it.
Munchery is a meal delivery service that offers an extraordinary variety of ready-made meals and incredible cooking kits that allow you to make a delicious meal in just 15 minutes. It is a membership-only service and with Munchery membership come numerous perks, such as discounts, free meals, and more. Discover all the details in our Munchery review.