Mom's Meals and Top Chef Meals are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Top Chef Meals comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By MIchelle Conroy on 04/12/2019Moms meals are not very good. Some make me sick to my stomach after I eat them and many items have way too much sugar for someone that has seizures. I can only eat portions of the meals that are lower in sugar I never know when they are coming. I won’t be getting them anymore.
- Submitted By Jan Shroy on 04/12/2019ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE. ORDERS SHOW UP WHEN ON HOLD. ORDERS DONT SHOW UP WHEN THEY ARE CONFIRMED. YOU CAN CONFIRM AN ORDER AND NEVER KNOW WHETHER YOU WILL GET IT OR NOT GET IT OR WHETHER IT WILL BE THE ORDER YOU ASKED FOR . EVERYTIME YOU CALL, A DIFFERENT PERSON GIVES YOU A DIFFERENT STORY. I WAS THREATENED THAT IF I PUT IT ON HOLD FOR BEING OUT OF TOWN IT WOULD BE CUT OFF BY THE STATE OF OHIO. FOOD HAS ROTTED IN THE DRIVEWAY BECAUSE THEY SEND IT SO THEY CAN BILL THE STATE OF OHIO AND WASTE TAXPAYER MONEY. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE NICE THEY ARE OVERALL TOTALLY INCOMPETENT. FOR MONTHS SHE GOT TWO BOXES A WEEK AND I COULDNT GET THEM STOPPED AFTER AT LEAST 5 CALLS. THEY CONSTANTLY WASTE THE STATE OF OHIO’S MONEY. THERE IS NO ONE IN CHARGE THAT CAN FOLLOW THROUGH ON ANYTHING. THE FEW THAT SEEM TO HAVE IT TOGETHER ARE NEVER AVAILABLE TO TALK ...OR TOO BUSY IN A MEETING. I NOT ONLY WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER MOMS MEALS, I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. I AM CONVINCED THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT PEOPLE THEY IMPACT BUT GREATLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THEY CAN GET BY BILLING THE GOVERNMENT. OH BY THE WAY, THE MEALS ARE NOT THAT GOOD BUT IT WAS AT LEAST NURISHMENT WHEN IT CAME ...PROBLEM IS THEIR SYSTEMS ARE VERY FLAWED AND AFTER MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OF ISSUES AND PROBABLY 20-30 CALLS! I AM DONE TRYING TO GET THE MEALS WHEN NEEDED. I WOULD RATE THEM LOWER THAN ONE STAR IF I COULD.
- Submitted By Teri Freeman on 03/14/2019I arranged for these meals for my parents. The meals have a great variety and are good. Yes, they are bland because they can't cater to everyone's taste and need to reduce salt. I did contact customer service and because this was the first order for my parents, it did take some time to get my answers but the woman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful. Thank you, Mom's Meals!
- Submitted By Just a person on 03/13/2019The food is tiny in size and tastes like crap most of the food. If they would just cook normal food like normal people would it would be way better. Its hard to even give the food away do to others saying nope wont eat that ever. So far I have talked to lots of people and not found 1 person who likes the food. The pictures r not the way u get it. The piece of rl chicken is not what u get. For the price u pay u can order out and get tons more food and way better in taste. Its cheeper to order out and get it delivered. Plus u will eat it and have left overs. U always hear people complain how bad the food is and they r so right. If u check the state menu don't waste your time. I have done that and there all the same. So save the time and money by having good food delivered and not this so called chief food that has been made bad like u do get in first class planes. If u never had first class food u did not ever miss a thing and got better food in coach by far. Its a joke but now on the other hand if u can eat like Mikey that will eat anything. Poor kid has not taste buds but then u can eat it. But remember u will get a tiny size that is like a kids lunch-able almost. It comes close to that in size. If u don't eat much like tiny bird a day then u will loose weight or if u don't want to loose weight then u need to eat 2 or 3 of them for 1 meal. If u eat more then a normal person u will need 6 or 8 of them. Great for a diet if u want to loose weight. But if u care about the person enough then don't let them have to eat this. Save them and do them a favor. I feel for u all who get this to eat and have no choice I am right with u all.
- Submitted By Gloria on 03/16/2019I used to write dining out reviews for a local paper here in Long Island. I’m a very satisfied customer. Love most of the foods i’ve ordered and find the delivery and customer service excellent. I do have a suggestion though. Is there any way to add a lobster tail to a beef meal like filet mignon? (My favorite). Problem is, it’s hard to get to sample new meals that sound and look tempting since I have limited freezer space and keep reordering my favorites!
- Submitted By carol2595 on 08/18/2018I have been ordering these meals for a year now for my 85 year old Mom and have tried a few when I visit. Both of us love cooking and together have spent many years preparing, serving, and enjoying our meals. As Mom aged and meals began to be a problem, I ordered these for her, against her will, and she has, with only an exception or two, thoroughly enjoyed Top Chef dinners. Directions are detailed and highly specific to the individual meal, she has no difficulty following them, and Mom is especially impressed with their fish and fresh vegetables. Customer service has been great and they even noticed and called me regarding a meal I ordered that contained an ingredient Mom likes to avoid. After reading some of the one star ratings, I wonder if we're eating the same food. Not only does it taste good but she gets to maintain more independence and I can be assured she's eating nourishing meals.
- Submitted By TC on 07/28/2018I ordered 10 different meals for my parents. There were 3 sets of directions and no matter how cooked the meals were so bad they could not eat them. Soggy, tasteless and meat like cardboard. After the 4th set of meals we threw the rest in the trash. Top Chef customer service was pathetic and ignored the complaint. A total waste of money and the worst customer service!
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.