Mom's Meals and Top Chef Meals are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Top Chef Meals comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Britney on 05/10/2018These are decent considering my grandmother get's them for free through Medicare but the menus only cater to one dietary restriction at a time. She has high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney failure but the menus will only focus on one. We had to go with the Renal menu since that's more important but then I look at sugar content of some of the meals and no joke, 82 grams on sugar were in just one meal. Several of the other's were between 65-75. This isn't even good for someone who isn't diabetic. Even if the choices are slim, you should allow for more than one dietary option on the menus.
- Submitted By ELEANOR DEROSIER on 04/26/2018I have been receiving Moms Meals for about 2 months now, I was surprised at how flavorful they are. I don't understand some of the 1 star reviews ppl have been giving about the food being rubbery (Maybe they're heating them too long in the microwave?) or the complaints about taste. When I put my first order in I was very skeptical and not expecting quality food, but that's exactly what I got quality food !! The only reason I 4 stared this review is because the menus I receive don't have much of a variety, the menus I receive each time have the same food on them and there's only about 15 choices. Other than that I love them !!!!
- Submitted By Ginny Wilday on 04/18/2018Mom's Meals have been a Godsend for my diabetic mother.. She had been getting meals from a local senior food delivery program, but found that food tough, bland, over-cooked, and extremely high in carbohydrates. She needs to know the amount of carbohydrate she eats for every single meal,since she must dose her insulin based on her pre-meal blood sugar and the number of carbs she will be consuming. Mom's Meals have easy to understand nutrition information. They come fresh, and Mom finds them to be tasty and good portion sizes for her. She is able to easily prepare her own meals and calculate her insulin dose independently, and enjoys making her menu selections. These meals are just as advertised- meals to assist an elderly person and provide them with nutritious, tasty choices.
- Submitted By Brian on 03/31/2018Is there a webpage that has every meal offered on it? I hear there are over a hundred meals to choose from but I only see 33 listed on the information/menu sheet they sent me.
- Submitted By Lisa Hazel on 04/08/2018Perfect for a senior!! My father-in-law lives alone and never learned how to cook. He resisted the idea of meal delivery, but we finally decided to just go ahead and send a bunch of Top Chef meals for his freezer. and see what happens. We're so glad we did. They arrived perfectly packaged; they're simple to reheat. And he absolutely loves the food. Everything about this experience has been great.
- Submitted By Cheri on 02/12/2018I’m a single mom and was looking for fast and healthier options for myself and my daughters. I was excited when I found topchefmeals.com. Unfortunately, when cooked exactly as recommended by the company, the food was soggy and sitting in a puddle of water. I was very disappointed. I contacted customer service via email and was EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED as this was the horrible message I received in response... “I have talked with management and we have had no other complaints (from any customers) regarding the food. Considering we have shipped out literally thousands of meals in the last few weeks, many Chicken Cordon Bleu in the mix therefore it is unfortunate that our food is not to your liking including that "you" found it unacceptable, while I am sorry that you feel this way it seems we are not the right fit for you. Likewise, our company policy still holds and I cannot refund your order or do we take food back. We appreciate you taking a chance on us, it is unfortunate that it did not work out as we both lose in this situation. Kindest regards, Laura Price” Save your hard earned money for the many other home meal services available!!!
- Submitted By Tom Ricks on 04/25/2017Great meals, ready in a second, I’ve been ordering for months now and I couldn’t be more satisfied.
- Submitted By Julianne Roberson on 02/12/2017Finally, a meal service that cares about the old folks. Lovely meals, great service, God bless them all.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who simply want to take care of their health. It offers as many as 9 different meal plans designed for customers with special dietary needs, such as diabetics, people on dialysis or those on low-sodium, gluten-free or vegetarian diets. Read more in our objective Mom’s Meals review.