If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Medifast VS Top Chef Meals comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.36
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|30 day kit||$329.00||$2.23|
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda on 10/07/2016Just wanted to work on maintaining my current weight with a diet plan that is easy to use and that doesn’t take too much time. Medifast doesn’t offer too many pre-made diet plans, but the ones they do are perfect and easy to use. Just had a go with a 30-day Select Kit and I’m very happy with the results. I’d recommend it to every health conscious person.
- Submitted By Julian on 09/13/2016You rarely find a meal delivery service that is able to cater to a specific condition I’m having to live with. Chronic arthritis and gout are very hard to live with, but with the help of dedicated dietitians I’ve managed to formulize a diet plan that helped me very much. Medifast is a great choice for a plethora of people with different health conditions.
- Submitted By Andrew on 08/05/2016If you’re able to get used to snacks and crunch bars, Medfast is for you. I wasn’t able to fully enjoy the flavor in any of the snacks provided in their packs. All that kept me through the program were a couple of meals with a flavor of home. And the fact that I actually started to lose weight. I guess taste and health rarely go together, will have to continue the search.
- Submitted By carol2595 on 08/18/2018I have been ordering these meals for a year now for my 85 year old Mom and have tried a few when I visit. Both of us love cooking and together have spent many years preparing, serving, and enjoying our meals. As Mom aged and meals began to be a problem, I ordered these for her, against her will, and she has, with only an exception or two, thoroughly enjoyed Top Chef dinners. Directions are detailed and highly specific to the individual meal, she has no difficulty following them, and Mom is especially impressed with their fish and fresh vegetables. Customer service has been great and they even noticed and called me regarding a meal I ordered that contained an ingredient Mom likes to avoid. After reading some of the one star ratings, I wonder if we're eating the same food. Not only does it taste good but she gets to maintain more independence and I can be assured she's eating nourishing meals.
- Submitted By TC on 07/28/2018I ordered 10 different meals for my parents. There were 3 sets of directions and no matter how cooked the meals were so bad they could not eat them. Soggy, tasteless and meat like cardboard. After the 4th set of meals we threw the rest in the trash. Top Chef customer service was pathetic and ignored the complaint. A total waste of money and the worst customer service!
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
- Submitted By Sheree on 05/24/2018I am glad they have many followers because these are the worse meals i have ever eaten. i have tried to cook like the directions and made adjustments, but still cannot make them taste good. I had the pork chop and cooked it like it said and it was still bleeding when i took it out. it was already tough and knew if i had cooked it more it would be like rubber. There is no taste to the meals and very bland. Even the sauce they give you is bland. Sorry i will not order any more of these meals.
If you’re looking for a medically supervised weight loss program tailored to your individual needs, Medifast may be the right meal delivery for you. Its plans are designed to fit your lifestyle and provide you with a fast and easy diet that can help you lose weight and preserve your muscle mass. To learn more about this popular meal delivery service, read out detailed Medifast review.