We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Atkins Meal Delivery and Top Chef Meals and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Atkins Meal Delivery VS Top Chef Meals comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.89
- Shipping Cost: $6.95 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Atkins meal kits|
|Easy Peasy Meal Kit||Evening Chef Meal Kit||Frozen Foodie Meal Kit|
|Harvest trail bars||Meal bars||Shakes|
|$6.89||$8.89||$7.19 – $8.89|
|$6.29 per box|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Miley York on 01/20/2019I expected to lose weight faster, I lost only 4 pounds the first month. Still, I decided to stick with it because it obviously works and I feel better. I like that the meals are not all carrots, cabbage, and kale, but I’m still getting used to the small portions.
- Submitted By Bertha Salyers on 12/20/2018Don’t know why I haven’t tried Atkins before, I guess I thought that the new diets were more advanced or whatever. I was sure wrong because I’ve been on the Atkins diet for a month and already have I lost 6 lbs, which is a huge success for me. I haven’t tried the meals yet, but the shakes are great and the bars are surprisingly satisfying. I can’t say I never feel hungry, but I haven’t been happier in a while, I can feel the progress and I’m getting my self-confidence back
- Submitted By Gloria on 03/16/2019I used to write dining out reviews for a local paper here in Long Island. I’m a very satisfied customer. Love most of the foods i’ve ordered and find the delivery and customer service excellent. I do have a suggestion though. Is there any way to add a lobster tail to a beef meal like filet mignon? (My favorite). Problem is, it’s hard to get to sample new meals that sound and look tempting since I have limited freezer space and keep reordering my favorites!
- Submitted By carol2595 on 08/18/2018I have been ordering these meals for a year now for my 85 year old Mom and have tried a few when I visit. Both of us love cooking and together have spent many years preparing, serving, and enjoying our meals. As Mom aged and meals began to be a problem, I ordered these for her, against her will, and she has, with only an exception or two, thoroughly enjoyed Top Chef dinners. Directions are detailed and highly specific to the individual meal, she has no difficulty following them, and Mom is especially impressed with their fish and fresh vegetables. Customer service has been great and they even noticed and called me regarding a meal I ordered that contained an ingredient Mom likes to avoid. After reading some of the one star ratings, I wonder if we're eating the same food. Not only does it taste good but she gets to maintain more independence and I can be assured she's eating nourishing meals.
- Submitted By TC on 07/28/2018I ordered 10 different meals for my parents. There were 3 sets of directions and no matter how cooked the meals were so bad they could not eat them. Soggy, tasteless and meat like cardboard. After the 4th set of meals we threw the rest in the trash. Top Chef customer service was pathetic and ignored the complaint. A total waste of money and the worst customer service!
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
The Atkins diet is one of the most popular low-carb weight loss systems in the world. In this detailed Atkins Meal Delivery review, we explore the philosophy behind this weight loss program, discover the range of tools and resources at your disposal, and provide a full insight into the variety and numerousness of ready-made meals, shakes, and snacks in Atkins’ offer.