If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective 22 Days Nutrition VS Top Chef Meals comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
- Submitted By Mandy Adams on 06/19/2018Perfect, like everything Queen Bey does! I stopped eating meat because my bae is a vegan and it’s been really tough for me, but 22 days nutrition helped so much! Awesome meals, always delivered on time, and I don’t have to cook!
- Submitted By LisaLLLLIsa on 06/11/2018Tastes pretty good, and there is enough food for a medium sized woman, but there is a HUGE problem: The meals provide only about half the protein a grown adult needs. Big problem unless you are planning to eat a fourth meal of pure protein.
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
- Submitted By Sheree on 05/24/2018I am glad they have many followers because these are the worse meals i have ever eaten. i have tried to cook like the directions and made adjustments, but still cannot make them taste good. I had the pork chop and cooked it like it said and it was still bleeding when i took it out. it was already tough and knew if i had cooked it more it would be like rubber. There is no taste to the meals and very bland. Even the sauce they give you is bland. Sorry i will not order any more of these meals.
- Submitted By Lisa Hazel on 04/08/2018Perfect for a senior!! My father-in-law lives alone and never learned how to cook. He resisted the idea of meal delivery, but we finally decided to just go ahead and send a bunch of Top Chef meals for his freezer. and see what happens. We're so glad we did. They arrived perfectly packaged; they're simple to reheat. And he absolutely loves the food. Everything about this experience has been great.
- Submitted By Cheri on 02/12/2018I’m a single mom and was looking for fast and healthier options for myself and my daughters. I was excited when I found topchefmeals.com. Unfortunately, when cooked exactly as recommended by the company, the food was soggy and sitting in a puddle of water. I was very disappointed. I contacted customer service via email and was EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED as this was the horrible message I received in response... “I have talked with management and we have had no other complaints (from any customers) regarding the food. Considering we have shipped out literally thousands of meals in the last few weeks, many Chicken Cordon Bleu in the mix therefore it is unfortunate that our food is not to your liking including that "you" found it unacceptable, while I am sorry that you feel this way it seems we are not the right fit for you. Likewise, our company policy still holds and I cannot refund your order or do we take food back. We appreciate you taking a chance on us, it is unfortunate that it did not work out as we both lose in this situation. Kindest regards, Laura Price” Save your hard earned money for the many other home meal services available!!!
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.