Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Spoonful of Comfort VS The Vegan Garden comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.50
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Zazu on 02/24/2018I tried the five day weight loss plan through Groupon. It took awhile to get here, which was annoying, but once it got here I was very pleased. It The food is good, although I do add fresh veggies and fruit, and it keeps me on track. I plan on ordering the meals for several months and keep a stash in my freezer to ensure I stay on a vegan diet and don't gain weight.
- Submitted By fatima baker on 02/22/2018my niece ordered the 7-day vegan meals from groupon, primarily because I had surgery on my hands which prevented me to cook. The package arrived in cooler type package still cold. Tried the first meal beef with brocolli, which tasted not nearly close to what I've expected. It was sugary and had red pepper. I am diabetic , most of the meals had sugar and with red pepper. even the spaghetti with turkey meat had red pepper. I am very sensitive to spicy & sugary food. I ended tossing them out in the trash. What a waste!
- Submitted By Mark R. on 12/21/2016The best vegan delivery ever! Most honest recommendations!
- Submitted By Ann Simms on 11/10/2016Just finished the 21-day juice fast and can’t believe how good I feel! So happy I tried it!
The Vegan Garden is a vegan meal delivery service that offers more than most companies of this kind. They have 6 amazing meal plans, plenty of great packages for weight loss, amazing smoothies, cleanses, and teas, and meals for every part of the day. If you want to learn more, take a look at our detailed The Vegan Garden review.