Snap Kitchen and The Vegan Garden are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Snap Kitchen VS The Vegan Garden comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.50
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Snap Kitchen prices|
|Breakfasts||$1.99 to $7.99|
|Lunches and dinners||$6.99 to $12.99|
|Small bites||$2.99 to $4.99|
|Salads, soups||from $4.99|
|Snacks||$0.99 to $2.99|
|Drinks||$0.99 to $5.99|
|Plan name||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Customized Meal Plan||$550.00||$4.91|
|7 day high protein weight loss||$580.00||$6.90|
|Taste Great Lose Weight||$520.00||$4.64|
|5 Day weight loss||$450.00||$7.50|
|Oldie but goodie||$499||$8.32|
|Package name||Price per package||Price per meal|
|5 Day Feast||$265.00||$13.25|
|Two Week Slim Down Package||$215.00||$7.68|
|Slim & Trim||$210.00||$10.50|
|Get Slim Meal Medley||$237.00||$8.46|
|Skinny Feast Protein Pack||$237.00||$11.45|
|The Gluten FREE Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$8.43|
|The Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$10.53|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By Zazu on 02/24/2018I tried the five day weight loss plan through Groupon. It took awhile to get here, which was annoying, but once it got here I was very pleased. It The food is good, although I do add fresh veggies and fruit, and it keeps me on track. I plan on ordering the meals for several months and keep a stash in my freezer to ensure I stay on a vegan diet and don't gain weight.
- Submitted By fatima baker on 02/22/2018my niece ordered the 7-day vegan meals from groupon, primarily because I had surgery on my hands which prevented me to cook. The package arrived in cooler type package still cold. Tried the first meal beef with brocolli, which tasted not nearly close to what I've expected. It was sugary and had red pepper. I am diabetic , most of the meals had sugar and with red pepper. even the spaghetti with turkey meat had red pepper. I am very sensitive to spicy & sugary food. I ended tossing them out in the trash. What a waste!
- Submitted By Mark R. on 12/21/2016The best vegan delivery ever! Most honest recommendations!
- Submitted By Ann Simms on 11/10/2016Just finished the 21-day juice fast and can’t believe how good I feel! So happy I tried it!
Snap Kitchen is a healthy meal delivery service that has nearly 300 delicious items on its menu and provides everything from freshly made breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to mouthwatering sweets, snacks, drinks, and more. Learn all about its menu, meal plans, available ordering options, and pricing in this comprehensive Snap Kitchen review.