Send A Meal and The Vegan Garden are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Send A Meal VS The Vegan Garden comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.50
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Send A Meal pricing|
|Meal Gifts||Prepared Meals||Special Diets|
|from $15.95||from $11.95||from $69.95|
|2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings|
|Plan name||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Customized Meal Plan||$550.00||$4.91|
|7 day high protein weight loss||$580.00||$6.90|
|Taste Great Lose Weight||$520.00||$4.64|
|5 Day weight loss||$450.00||$7.50|
|Oldie but goodie||$499||$8.32|
|Package name||Price per package||Price per meal|
|5 Day Feast||$265.00||$13.25|
|Two Week Slim Down Package||$215.00||$7.68|
|Slim & Trim||$210.00||$10.50|
|Get Slim Meal Medley||$237.00||$8.46|
|Skinny Feast Protein Pack||$237.00||$11.45|
|The Gluten FREE Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$8.43|
|The Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$10.53|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Anne Carpenter on 02/18/2019Got a new baby gift for my best friend, she absolutely loved it, will be ordering again for sure.
- Submitted By Frank Willis on 01/08/2019Excellent quality, delivered on time, the prices are fine. Still, considering that they have so many meals on offer, they could really add more diabetic meals to the menu and let you buy them individually, not in packs. In theory, you could buy a single meal, but you actually have to order at least 7 meals at once if you are a diabetic, since they only come in 7-meal packs. It's not like I would order just 1, but I hate being forced to buy exactly 7, 14 or whatever.
- Submitted By Zazu on 02/24/2018I tried the five day weight loss plan through Groupon. It took awhile to get here, which was annoying, but once it got here I was very pleased. It The food is good, although I do add fresh veggies and fruit, and it keeps me on track. I plan on ordering the meals for several months and keep a stash in my freezer to ensure I stay on a vegan diet and don't gain weight.
- Submitted By fatima baker on 02/22/2018my niece ordered the 7-day vegan meals from groupon, primarily because I had surgery on my hands which prevented me to cook. The package arrived in cooler type package still cold. Tried the first meal beef with brocolli, which tasted not nearly close to what I've expected. It was sugary and had red pepper. I am diabetic , most of the meals had sugar and with red pepper. even the spaghetti with turkey meat had red pepper. I am very sensitive to spicy & sugary food. I ended tossing them out in the trash. What a waste!
- Submitted By Mark R. on 12/21/2016The best vegan delivery ever! Most honest recommendations!
- Submitted By Ann Simms on 11/10/2016Just finished the 21-day juice fast and can’t believe how good I feel! So happy I tried it!
Send A Meal is a frozen meal delivery with a huge selection of dishes for various kinds of special diets and occasions. It lets you shop with zero commitments or limitations and its pricing is rather fair. If you are craving some tasty gourmet dishes or want to get a nice gift for a foodie in your life, be sure to read our full Send A Meal review.