We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Little Spoon and The Vegan Garden and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Little Spoon VS The Vegan Garden comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Plan name||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Customized Meal Plan||$550.00||$4.91|
|7 day high protein weight loss||$580.00||$6.90|
|Taste Great Lose Weight||$520.00||$4.64|
|5 Day weight loss||$450.00||$7.50|
|Oldie but goodie||$499||$8.32|
|Package name||Price per package||Price per meal|
|5 Day Feast||$265.00||$13.25|
|Two Week Slim Down Package||$215.00||$7.68|
|Slim & Trim||$210.00||$10.50|
|Get Slim Meal Medley||$237.00||$8.46|
|Skinny Feast Protein Pack||$237.00||$11.45|
|The Gluten FREE Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$8.43|
|The Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$10.53|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Julia Taylor on 03/02/2019My son has been happily eating food pouches from Happy Baby, Ella, etc. Every single food pouch lapped up with no issues. He is extremely interested in food, 97% in weight and has never rejected any food bofore. So I figured, let's take the risk and order a huge box from Little Spoon.I don't know what they put in there but it's vile. My son has been gagging everytime I put a spoon in his mouth. This has never happened. I tried it and didn't take to the taste either.The owner is also extremely defensive when you ask her for a refund of all unused portions. So they also don't get customer service.It is amazing that this company is actually VC-backed. Please beware and stay away.
- Submitted By Mona on 01/30/2019I wish I read the reviews before I gave them my credit card info. This company is a spam. In their system does not let you see the food options until you give your credit card information and everywhere says you can see the shopping cart before ordering, making you feel you can cancel if you don’t want to order. Immediately after I signed up I looked at the options for my 5 months old. And it is $42 for some jars of apple, pear and Mango. This is more than easy to make at home. I was hoping to get more variety with some seasoning which seems like is suitable for 6 months and older. So I contacted them immediately and asked to pause my account until my baby is 6-7 months . I even didn’t want to cancel. But they refused to refund me and they tell me I’m stuck with the first shipment!! They are not looking for loyal long term customers. I will not continue my membership after this first impression which lead me here to read other reviews. I will contact my bank to cancel the payment.
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Zazu on 02/24/2018I tried the five day weight loss plan through Groupon. It took awhile to get here, which was annoying, but once it got here I was very pleased. It The food is good, although I do add fresh veggies and fruit, and it keeps me on track. I plan on ordering the meals for several months and keep a stash in my freezer to ensure I stay on a vegan diet and don't gain weight.
- Submitted By fatima baker on 02/22/2018my niece ordered the 7-day vegan meals from groupon, primarily because I had surgery on my hands which prevented me to cook. The package arrived in cooler type package still cold. Tried the first meal beef with brocolli, which tasted not nearly close to what I've expected. It was sugary and had red pepper. I am diabetic , most of the meals had sugar and with red pepper. even the spaghetti with turkey meat had red pepper. I am very sensitive to spicy & sugary food. I ended tossing them out in the trash. What a waste!
- Submitted By Mark R. on 12/21/2016The best vegan delivery ever! Most honest recommendations!
- Submitted By Ann Simms on 11/10/2016Just finished the 21-day juice fast and can’t believe how good I feel! So happy I tried it!
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.