No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Kettlebell Kitchen and The Vegan Garden offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Kettlebell Kitchen VS The Vegan Garden comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.50
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Plan name||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Customized Meal Plan||$550.00||$4.91|
|7 day high protein weight loss||$580.00||$6.90|
|Taste Great Lose Weight||$520.00||$4.64|
|5 Day weight loss||$450.00||$7.50|
|Oldie but goodie||$499||$8.32|
|Package name||Price per package||Price per meal|
|5 Day Feast||$265.00||$13.25|
|Two Week Slim Down Package||$215.00||$7.68|
|Slim & Trim||$210.00||$10.50|
|Get Slim Meal Medley||$237.00||$8.46|
|Skinny Feast Protein Pack||$237.00||$11.45|
|The Gluten FREE Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$8.43|
|The Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$10.53|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Zazu on 02/24/2018I tried the five day weight loss plan through Groupon. It took awhile to get here, which was annoying, but once it got here I was very pleased. It The food is good, although I do add fresh veggies and fruit, and it keeps me on track. I plan on ordering the meals for several months and keep a stash in my freezer to ensure I stay on a vegan diet and don't gain weight.
- Submitted By fatima baker on 02/22/2018my niece ordered the 7-day vegan meals from groupon, primarily because I had surgery on my hands which prevented me to cook. The package arrived in cooler type package still cold. Tried the first meal beef with brocolli, which tasted not nearly close to what I've expected. It was sugary and had red pepper. I am diabetic , most of the meals had sugar and with red pepper. even the spaghetti with turkey meat had red pepper. I am very sensitive to spicy & sugary food. I ended tossing them out in the trash. What a waste!
- Submitted By Mark R. on 12/21/2016The best vegan delivery ever! Most honest recommendations!
- Submitted By Ann Simms on 11/10/2016Just finished the 21-day juice fast and can’t believe how good I feel! So happy I tried it!
Kettlebell Kitchen is a meal delivery service dedicated to providing healthy, ready-made meals that can help you make your dreams a reality, whether you want to get slimmer, stronger or just make better dietary choices. Read our entire Kettlebell Kitchen review to find out whether this interesting service fits your needs, desires, and budget.