Hungryroot and The Vegan Garden are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Hungryroot VS The Vegan Garden comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.50
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Zazu on 02/24/2018I tried the five day weight loss plan through Groupon. It took awhile to get here, which was annoying, but once it got here I was very pleased. It The food is good, although I do add fresh veggies and fruit, and it keeps me on track. I plan on ordering the meals for several months and keep a stash in my freezer to ensure I stay on a vegan diet and don't gain weight.
- Submitted By fatima baker on 02/22/2018my niece ordered the 7-day vegan meals from groupon, primarily because I had surgery on my hands which prevented me to cook. The package arrived in cooler type package still cold. Tried the first meal beef with brocolli, which tasted not nearly close to what I've expected. It was sugary and had red pepper. I am diabetic , most of the meals had sugar and with red pepper. even the spaghetti with turkey meat had red pepper. I am very sensitive to spicy & sugary food. I ended tossing them out in the trash. What a waste!
- Submitted By Mark R. on 12/21/2016The best vegan delivery ever! Most honest recommendations!
- Submitted By Ann Simms on 11/10/2016Just finished the 21-day juice fast and can’t believe how good I feel! So happy I tried it!
Hungryroot is a vegan meal kit service that offers ready-made and ready-to-cook plant-based food, ranging from scrumptious veggie tacos to irresistible raw cookie dough. In this detailed Hungryroot review, we discover what it is like to cook with this meal kit service and explore its vast selection of veggie meals, snacks, and desserts.