No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Wild Zora and The Good Kitchen offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Wild Zora VS The Good Kitchen comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Kevin on 07/06/2018I have been ordering from this company now for a few months. The portion sizes are perfect for me. The calories are low and the food is clean. The taste is always really good. The nutritional information is posted on the website for each dish before you order in case you're counting calories or looking for something else. I like the variety and I choose the 1 time ordering option so I can order 30 meals at a crack and pop them in the freezer. I take 1 out each day for my lunch at work. A quick microwave and I have a great lunch everyday. Easy to pack to take to work as well. This has helped me with portion control and I look forward to my lunch everyday. Good service and I think the price is well worth the product. I'm going to enjoy the Falafel with Tahini Sauce and Grilled Eggplant at lunchtime today.
- Submitted By Bob Arnaud on 03/10/2018I'm a busy single working professional, I wanted the facility to have a healthy meal at lunch (work) and late at night when I come home. The meals come refrigerated thus it is convenient, 2-3min is the microwave and you are good to go. The choices are ok, there are a lot of exotic dishes (just an opinion), which means a lot of weird spices, sometimes you just want a good simple piece of protein and some vegetables. They deliver on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for me that wasn't convenient because I required meals during the work week. However, the worst criticism I have to deliver, and why it only got a one star, is the meat quality. I found myself chewing on bits of cartilage (chicken meat ball and Italian sausage) or worst a long piece of fat/intestine in a beef meal, it was very disgusting. Perhaps, to some people that might not be a problem but for the "hand-made" claims they advertise, this appears to be more industrial food preparations. This was a huge disappointment as I was going to continue their subscription, you can choice meals that week (though don't wait until Friday because all the good stuff is gone), packaging is good, easy to use but all that doesn't matter if the meal is uneatable.
- Submitted By Kelly C on 01/31/2018I can't believe how many good ratings this has received. I ordered from the Good Kitchen. The order arrived 5 days early which would normally be nice but threw off my weekly plans. It was from my understanding the meals for 2 adults. They must think they are adults with an Ethiopian appetite. Not only disappointed in portion size, as that would be overlooked if it was good, but not one meal was tasty. One was even thrown away after one bite. SO if you are rich and lazy, with no taste buds, this is for you! Otherwise the $3 TV dinner at the grocery store is better than this.
- Submitted By JennyM on 01/26/2018The Good Kitchen has been a life saver for me and my family. My husband and I are fairly conscious of what we eat and try to stick to organic, non-GMO, whole food whenever possible. With working full time and raising a family, dinner planning used to be such a chore. But not anymore, thanks to The Good Kitchen! Now, there is no more sacrificing nutrition or time on a busy weeknight. It is truly the next best thing to having a personal chef! I can understand some saying the cost is a bit high, but when you factor in the quality of food you’re getting with the convenience - it’s a no brainer!
The Good Kitchen is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers tasty meals that are 100% good for you. Made of clean, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, cooked by professional chefs, and frozen fresh, this company’s meals are a great solution for busy people who want to eat healthily. Learn more about this service in our The Good Kitchen review.