Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive The Good Kitchen VS Top Chef Meals comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.30
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Your Custom Meal Plan|
|Meals Per Delivery||Price Per Meal||Price Per Delivery|
|6 - 9||$13.99||$83.94 - $125.91|
|10 - 14||$13.00||$130.00 - $182.00|
|22 - 35||$10.99||$241.78 - $384.65|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Linda Larsen on 03/13/2019This is a terrible company. They state on their website that they offer 100% satisfaction but if the food is awful there are NO refunds. They only offer refunds if there is a food safety problem. The meat is tough and the food is flavorless. I have never been so disappointed in a product. I wasted $100. I'd give you -10 stars if I could.
- Submitted By Mikey on 16/02/2019I was very excited to try a service that not only send you the food, but they send it cooked. Meal prepping for work days is a big hassle, so I figured i would give it a shot. I will tell you, you can find better and cheaper meals in the frozen food section at your local grocery store. The food is bland and the meat is typically dry. For the price I thought I was going to have some pretty tasty foods. Really think about it before trying it. It’s not worth the premium price.
- Submitted By Kevin on 07/06/2018I have been ordering from this company now for a few months. The portion sizes are perfect for me. The calories are low and the food is clean. The taste is always really good. The nutritional information is posted on the website for each dish before you order in case you're counting calories or looking for something else. I like the variety and I choose the 1 time ordering option so I can order 30 meals at a crack and pop them in the freezer. I take 1 out each day for my lunch at work. A quick microwave and I have a great lunch everyday. Easy to pack to take to work as well. This has helped me with portion control and I look forward to my lunch everyday. Good service and I think the price is well worth the product. I'm going to enjoy the Falafel with Tahini Sauce and Grilled Eggplant at lunchtime today.
- Submitted By Bob Arnaud on 03/10/2018I'm a busy single working professional, I wanted the facility to have a healthy meal at lunch (work) and late at night when I come home. The meals come refrigerated thus it is convenient, 2-3min is the microwave and you are good to go. The choices are ok, there are a lot of exotic dishes (just an opinion), which means a lot of weird spices, sometimes you just want a good simple piece of protein and some vegetables. They deliver on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for me that wasn't convenient because I required meals during the work week. However, the worst criticism I have to deliver, and why it only got a one star, is the meat quality. I found myself chewing on bits of cartilage (chicken meat ball and Italian sausage) or worst a long piece of fat/intestine in a beef meal, it was very disgusting. Perhaps, to some people that might not be a problem but for the "hand-made" claims they advertise, this appears to be more industrial food preparations. This was a huge disappointment as I was going to continue their subscription, you can choice meals that week (though don't wait until Friday because all the good stuff is gone), packaging is good, easy to use but all that doesn't matter if the meal is uneatable.
- Submitted By Gloria on 03/16/2019I used to write dining out reviews for a local paper here in Long Island. I’m a very satisfied customer. Love most of the foods i’ve ordered and find the delivery and customer service excellent. I do have a suggestion though. Is there any way to add a lobster tail to a beef meal like filet mignon? (My favorite). Problem is, it’s hard to get to sample new meals that sound and look tempting since I have limited freezer space and keep reordering my favorites!
- Submitted By carol2595 on 08/18/2018I have been ordering these meals for a year now for my 85 year old Mom and have tried a few when I visit. Both of us love cooking and together have spent many years preparing, serving, and enjoying our meals. As Mom aged and meals began to be a problem, I ordered these for her, against her will, and she has, with only an exception or two, thoroughly enjoyed Top Chef dinners. Directions are detailed and highly specific to the individual meal, she has no difficulty following them, and Mom is especially impressed with their fish and fresh vegetables. Customer service has been great and they even noticed and called me regarding a meal I ordered that contained an ingredient Mom likes to avoid. After reading some of the one star ratings, I wonder if we're eating the same food. Not only does it taste good but she gets to maintain more independence and I can be assured she's eating nourishing meals.
- Submitted By TC on 07/28/2018I ordered 10 different meals for my parents. There were 3 sets of directions and no matter how cooked the meals were so bad they could not eat them. Soggy, tasteless and meat like cardboard. After the 4th set of meals we threw the rest in the trash. Top Chef customer service was pathetic and ignored the complaint. A total waste of money and the worst customer service!
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
The Good Kitchen is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers tasty meals that are 100% good for you. Made of clean, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, cooked by professional chefs, and frozen fresh, this company’s meals are a great solution for busy people who want to eat healthily. Learn more about this service in our The Good Kitchen review.