If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Spoonful of Comfort VS The Good Kitchen comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Kate on 03/04/2019Packaging is really nice. However, I was not happy with delivery at all. It took 5 days for the soup to arrive and it was not cold. I called customer service and she stated that it really only took 3 days because they don't count Sundays or the day the ship it either. Huh?? It was shipped on Thursday and it arrived on Monday. That is 5 days. She literally wouldn't acknowledge what I said and stated that everything was as it should be and was perfect. The whole conversation was strange. So, I ate the cookies (they were good), and threw the soup in the trash. ....... Bottom line - don't ship perishable foods on Thurs or Fridays! Waste of money.
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Mikey on 16/02/2019I was very excited to try a service that not only send you the food, but they send it cooked. Meal prepping for work days is a big hassle, so I figured i would give it a shot. I will tell you, you can find better and cheaper meals in the frozen food section at your local grocery store. The food is bland and the meat is typically dry. For the price I thought I was going to have some pretty tasty foods. Really think about it before trying it. It’s not worth the premium price.
- Submitted By Kevin on 07/06/2018I have been ordering from this company now for a few months. The portion sizes are perfect for me. The calories are low and the food is clean. The taste is always really good. The nutritional information is posted on the website for each dish before you order in case you're counting calories or looking for something else. I like the variety and I choose the 1 time ordering option so I can order 30 meals at a crack and pop them in the freezer. I take 1 out each day for my lunch at work. A quick microwave and I have a great lunch everyday. Easy to pack to take to work as well. This has helped me with portion control and I look forward to my lunch everyday. Good service and I think the price is well worth the product. I'm going to enjoy the Falafel with Tahini Sauce and Grilled Eggplant at lunchtime today.
- Submitted By Bob Arnaud on 03/10/2018I'm a busy single working professional, I wanted the facility to have a healthy meal at lunch (work) and late at night when I come home. The meals come refrigerated thus it is convenient, 2-3min is the microwave and you are good to go. The choices are ok, there are a lot of exotic dishes (just an opinion), which means a lot of weird spices, sometimes you just want a good simple piece of protein and some vegetables. They deliver on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for me that wasn't convenient because I required meals during the work week. However, the worst criticism I have to deliver, and why it only got a one star, is the meat quality. I found myself chewing on bits of cartilage (chicken meat ball and Italian sausage) or worst a long piece of fat/intestine in a beef meal, it was very disgusting. Perhaps, to some people that might not be a problem but for the "hand-made" claims they advertise, this appears to be more industrial food preparations. This was a huge disappointment as I was going to continue their subscription, you can choice meals that week (though don't wait until Friday because all the good stuff is gone), packaging is good, easy to use but all that doesn't matter if the meal is uneatable.
- Submitted By Kelly C on 01/31/2018I can't believe how many good ratings this has received. I ordered from the Good Kitchen. The order arrived 5 days early which would normally be nice but threw off my weekly plans. It was from my understanding the meals for 2 adults. They must think they are adults with an Ethiopian appetite. Not only disappointed in portion size, as that would be overlooked if it was good, but not one meal was tasty. One was even thrown away after one bite. SO if you are rich and lazy, with no taste buds, this is for you! Otherwise the $3 TV dinner at the grocery store is better than this.
The Good Kitchen is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers tasty meals that are 100% good for you. Made of clean, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, cooked by professional chefs, and frozen fresh, this company’s meals are a great solution for busy people who want to eat healthily. Learn more about this service in our The Good Kitchen review.