Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive The Good Kitchen VS FreshDirect comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Bob Arnaud on 03/10/2018I'm a busy single working professional, I wanted the facility to have a healthy meal at lunch (work) and late at night when I come home. The meals come refrigerated thus it is convenient, 2-3min is the microwave and you are good to go. The choices are ok, there are a lot of exotic dishes (just an opinion), which means a lot of weird spices, sometimes you just want a good simple piece of protein and some vegetables. They deliver on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for me that wasn't convenient because I required meals during the work week. However, the worst criticism I have to deliver, and why it only got a one star, is the meat quality. I found myself chewing on bits of cartilage (chicken meat ball and Italian sausage) or worst a long piece of fat/intestine in a beef meal, it was very disgusting. Perhaps, to some people that might not be a problem but for the "hand-made" claims they advertise, this appears to be more industrial food preparations. This was a huge disappointment as I was going to continue their subscription, you can choice meals that week (though don't wait until Friday because all the good stuff is gone), packaging is good, easy to use but all that doesn't matter if the meal is uneatable.
- Submitted By Kelly C on 01/31/2018I can't believe how many good ratings this has received. I ordered from the Good Kitchen. The order arrived 5 days early which would normally be nice but threw off my weekly plans. It was from my understanding the meals for 2 adults. They must think they are adults with an Ethiopian appetite. Not only disappointed in portion size, as that would be overlooked if it was good, but not one meal was tasty. One was even thrown away after one bite. SO if you are rich and lazy, with no taste buds, this is for you! Otherwise the $3 TV dinner at the grocery store is better than this.
- Submitted By JennyM on 01/26/2018The Good Kitchen has been a life saver for me and my family. My husband and I are fairly conscious of what we eat and try to stick to organic, non-GMO, whole food whenever possible. With working full time and raising a family, dinner planning used to be such a chore. But not anymore, thanks to The Good Kitchen! Now, there is no more sacrificing nutrition or time on a busy weeknight. It is truly the next best thing to having a personal chef! I can understand some saying the cost is a bit high, but when you factor in the quality of food you’re getting with the convenience - it’s a no brainer!
- Submitted By Linda Connor on 09/30/2017The whole family loves the meals, I only cook on weekends, if I’m in the mood, haha. Seriously, great meals.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
The Good Kitchen is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers tasty meals that are 100% good for you. Made of clean, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, cooked by professional chefs, and frozen fresh, this company’s meals are a great solution for busy people who want to eat healthily. Learn more about this service in our The Good Kitchen review.