Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Atkins Meal Delivery VS The Good Kitchen comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.89
- Shipping Cost: $6.95 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Atkins meal kits|
|Easy Peasy Meal Kit||Evening Chef Meal Kit||Frozen Foodie Meal Kit|
|Harvest trail bars||Meal bars||Shakes|
|$6.89||$8.89||$7.19 – $8.89|
|$6.29 per box|
|Your Custom Meal Plan|
|Meals Per Delivery||Price Per Meal||Price Per Delivery|
|6 - 9||$13.99||$83.94 - $125.91|
|10 - 14||$13.00||$130.00 - $182.00|
|22 - 35||$10.99||$241.78 - $384.65|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Miley York on 01/20/2019I expected to lose weight faster, I lost only 4 pounds the first month. Still, I decided to stick with it because it obviously works and I feel better. I like that the meals are not all carrots, cabbage, and kale, but I’m still getting used to the small portions.
- Submitted By Bertha Salyers on 12/20/2018Don’t know why I haven’t tried Atkins before, I guess I thought that the new diets were more advanced or whatever. I was sure wrong because I’ve been on the Atkins diet for a month and already have I lost 6 lbs, which is a huge success for me. I haven’t tried the meals yet, but the shakes are great and the bars are surprisingly satisfying. I can’t say I never feel hungry, but I haven’t been happier in a while, I can feel the progress and I’m getting my self-confidence back
- Submitted By Linda Larsen on 03/13/2019This is a terrible company. They state on their website that they offer 100% satisfaction but if the food is awful there are NO refunds. They only offer refunds if there is a food safety problem. The meat is tough and the food is flavorless. I have never been so disappointed in a product. I wasted $100. I'd give you -10 stars if I could.
- Submitted By Mikey on 16/02/2019I was very excited to try a service that not only send you the food, but they send it cooked. Meal prepping for work days is a big hassle, so I figured i would give it a shot. I will tell you, you can find better and cheaper meals in the frozen food section at your local grocery store. The food is bland and the meat is typically dry. For the price I thought I was going to have some pretty tasty foods. Really think about it before trying it. It’s not worth the premium price.
- Submitted By Kevin on 07/06/2018I have been ordering from this company now for a few months. The portion sizes are perfect for me. The calories are low and the food is clean. The taste is always really good. The nutritional information is posted on the website for each dish before you order in case you're counting calories or looking for something else. I like the variety and I choose the 1 time ordering option so I can order 30 meals at a crack and pop them in the freezer. I take 1 out each day for my lunch at work. A quick microwave and I have a great lunch everyday. Easy to pack to take to work as well. This has helped me with portion control and I look forward to my lunch everyday. Good service and I think the price is well worth the product. I'm going to enjoy the Falafel with Tahini Sauce and Grilled Eggplant at lunchtime today.
- Submitted By Bob Arnaud on 03/10/2018I'm a busy single working professional, I wanted the facility to have a healthy meal at lunch (work) and late at night when I come home. The meals come refrigerated thus it is convenient, 2-3min is the microwave and you are good to go. The choices are ok, there are a lot of exotic dishes (just an opinion), which means a lot of weird spices, sometimes you just want a good simple piece of protein and some vegetables. They deliver on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for me that wasn't convenient because I required meals during the work week. However, the worst criticism I have to deliver, and why it only got a one star, is the meat quality. I found myself chewing on bits of cartilage (chicken meat ball and Italian sausage) or worst a long piece of fat/intestine in a beef meal, it was very disgusting. Perhaps, to some people that might not be a problem but for the "hand-made" claims they advertise, this appears to be more industrial food preparations. This was a huge disappointment as I was going to continue their subscription, you can choice meals that week (though don't wait until Friday because all the good stuff is gone), packaging is good, easy to use but all that doesn't matter if the meal is uneatable.
The Good Kitchen is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers tasty meals that are 100% good for you. Made of clean, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, cooked by professional chefs, and frozen fresh, this company’s meals are a great solution for busy people who want to eat healthily. Learn more about this service in our The Good Kitchen review.