No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both 22 Days Nutrition and The Good Kitchen offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This 22 Days Nutrition VS The Good Kitchen comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $1.66
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.30
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Your Custom Meal Plan|
|Meals Per Delivery||Price Per Meal||Price Per Delivery|
|6 - 9||$13.99||$83.94 - $125.91|
|10 - 14||$13.00||$130.00 - $182.00|
|22 - 35||$10.99||$241.78 - $384.65|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
- Submitted By Linda Larsen on 03/13/2019This is a terrible company. They state on their website that they offer 100% satisfaction but if the food is awful there are NO refunds. They only offer refunds if there is a food safety problem. The meat is tough and the food is flavorless. I have never been so disappointed in a product. I wasted $100. I'd give you -10 stars if I could.
- Submitted By Mikey on 16/02/2019I was very excited to try a service that not only send you the food, but they send it cooked. Meal prepping for work days is a big hassle, so I figured i would give it a shot. I will tell you, you can find better and cheaper meals in the frozen food section at your local grocery store. The food is bland and the meat is typically dry. For the price I thought I was going to have some pretty tasty foods. Really think about it before trying it. It’s not worth the premium price.
- Submitted By Kevin on 07/06/2018I have been ordering from this company now for a few months. The portion sizes are perfect for me. The calories are low and the food is clean. The taste is always really good. The nutritional information is posted on the website for each dish before you order in case you're counting calories or looking for something else. I like the variety and I choose the 1 time ordering option so I can order 30 meals at a crack and pop them in the freezer. I take 1 out each day for my lunch at work. A quick microwave and I have a great lunch everyday. Easy to pack to take to work as well. This has helped me with portion control and I look forward to my lunch everyday. Good service and I think the price is well worth the product. I'm going to enjoy the Falafel with Tahini Sauce and Grilled Eggplant at lunchtime today.
- Submitted By Bob Arnaud on 03/10/2018I'm a busy single working professional, I wanted the facility to have a healthy meal at lunch (work) and late at night when I come home. The meals come refrigerated thus it is convenient, 2-3min is the microwave and you are good to go. The choices are ok, there are a lot of exotic dishes (just an opinion), which means a lot of weird spices, sometimes you just want a good simple piece of protein and some vegetables. They deliver on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for me that wasn't convenient because I required meals during the work week. However, the worst criticism I have to deliver, and why it only got a one star, is the meat quality. I found myself chewing on bits of cartilage (chicken meat ball and Italian sausage) or worst a long piece of fat/intestine in a beef meal, it was very disgusting. Perhaps, to some people that might not be a problem but for the "hand-made" claims they advertise, this appears to be more industrial food preparations. This was a huge disappointment as I was going to continue their subscription, you can choice meals that week (though don't wait until Friday because all the good stuff is gone), packaging is good, easy to use but all that doesn't matter if the meal is uneatable.
The Good Kitchen is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers tasty meals that are 100% good for you. Made of clean, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, cooked by professional chefs, and frozen fresh, this company’s meals are a great solution for busy people who want to eat healthily. Learn more about this service in our The Good Kitchen review.