Choosing between Prepko and Terra's Kitchen, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Prepko VS Terra's Kitchen comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 35 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Stellasue Lee on 03/29/2019We ordered five meals our first week. Everything was easy to prepare, no waste, beautiful instructions, step by step, and the product was picture perfect. Really, we took a picture. I enjoyed all five meals. Twice, we even had a guest and there was enough for three of us. The meats and fish were so fresh. We are looking forward to our next delievery tomorrow.
- Submitted By Lori on 03/22/2019I signed up for this service in February and was very excited to try it. The service had great reviews and was exactly what I was looking for. I submitted my first order and it never arrived. I contacted customer service and they could see where the order was placed, but did not know why it disappeared from delivery schedule. They advised my second order in the system and was ready to go. I requested the coupon code for first time user be applied. This was not done and my second order also did not make it to delivery schedule. Was advised by customer service that there was a glitch and had turned over to manager and IT. Was advised they fixed the glitch, but the same thing happened to my third attempt to order. Closed account, but was told the issue would be looked into and I would be notified when corrected. A few weeks later with no response, I reached back out to customer service, as I really was very interested in getting their service. Was advised computer glitch had been fixed. Again requested the first time user coupon code again as this was to be my first order. This order also disappeared after the processing date. Customer service then directed me to a link that was no help whatsoever for getting the coupon code after I added it to my fifth attempt. I closed my account again. I am very disappointed that they could not get their computer glitch fixed or really help me in any useful way. I can not recommend them after my experience and all the people I had talked to and talked up the company too, beforehand are definitely not interested in using them either.
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
Terra’s Kitchen is a meal kit delivery service whose menu is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, which makes its meals both good for your health and a joy for your palate. You can choose from over 50 different recipes that are quick and easy to make. Learn more about what this meal kit service has to offer in our detailed Terra’s Kitchen review.