When choosing between two such amazing services like Nonna Box and Takeout Kit, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Nonna Box VS Takeout Kit comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Scott Fisher on 11/29/2017Easier than other meal kits, real good food, I usually cook twice with 1 kit. The only problem is that some ingredients are hard to divide in two, I have to repack them, it's a bit of a hassle. It's not exactly single-friendly.
- Submitted By Linda Hernandez on 10/21/2017Quick, tasty and really fun, I love reading about the dishes and they are really different from anything else I've tried. The prices are good too, I googled some of the products in the kit, they can get real expensive.
- Submitted By Jane Patton on 10/02/2017Perfect for families, get ready for a lot of leftovers if you are cooking for 1-2.
- Submitted By Liz Robinson on 08/19/2017I am hooked! Everything is delicious and smells divine, easy to cook, and for me, the best part is learning about new ingredients and dishes, educational and tasty at the same time :D
Takeout Kit is an extraordinary meal kit service that takes you on a culinary trip around the globe with the finest takeout classics and a variety of exotic dishes handpicked for real foodies. You can subscribe or shop commitment-free. Read this Takeout Kit review and learn all about the unique meal kits that stay fresh much longer than others.