When choosing between two such amazing services like Kitchen Verde and Takeout Kit, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Kitchen Verde VS Takeout Kit comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $5.00
- Delivery Area: 1 state
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$7.00 - $8.00|
|Lunch/Dinner||$9.00 - $10.00|
|Snack Boxes||$5.00 - $6.00|
|Meal kits per month||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Louise Ford on 01/22/2018Our favorite service, be sure to try the lasagna!
- Submitted By Julianne Combs on 11/29/2017Everything we tried was reeeally good, I just think the juices are way overpriced.
- Submitted By Joe Gasbarrone on 08/12/2018Marvelous idea and excellent product, thank you! The kits are easy and fun, practical and affordable. We enjoy the preparation and the entire experience. We also enjoy sharing kits with friends as gifts. Ever try to prepare risotto? Well, don’t bother, just buy this kit!
- Submitted By Scott Fisher on 11/29/2017Easier than other meal kits, real good food, I usually cook twice with 1 kit. The only problem is that some ingredients are hard to divide in two, I have to repack them, it's a bit of a hassle. It's not exactly single-friendly.
- Submitted By Linda Hernandez on 10/21/2017Quick, tasty and really fun, I love reading about the dishes and they are really different from anything else I've tried. The prices are good too, I googled some of the products in the kit, they can get real expensive.
- Submitted By Jane Patton on 10/02/2017Perfect for families, get ready for a lot of leftovers if you are cooking for 1-2.
Takeout Kit is an extraordinary meal kit service that takes you on a culinary trip around the globe with the finest takeout classics and a variety of exotic dishes handpicked for real foodies. You can subscribe or shop commitment-free. Read this Takeout Kit review and learn all about the unique meal kits that stay fresh much longer than others.