If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Hungryroot VS Takeout Kit comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.25
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Joe Gasbarrone on 08/12/2018Marvelous idea and excellent product, thank you! The kits are easy and fun, practical and affordable. We enjoy the preparation and the entire experience. We also enjoy sharing kits with friends as gifts. Ever try to prepare risotto? Well, don’t bother, just buy this kit!
- Submitted By Scott Fisher on 11/29/2017Easier than other meal kits, real good food, I usually cook twice with 1 kit. The only problem is that some ingredients are hard to divide in two, I have to repack them, it's a bit of a hassle. It's not exactly single-friendly.
- Submitted By Linda Hernandez on 10/21/2017Quick, tasty and really fun, I love reading about the dishes and they are really different from anything else I've tried. The prices are good too, I googled some of the products in the kit, they can get real expensive.
- Submitted By Jane Patton on 10/02/2017Perfect for families, get ready for a lot of leftovers if you are cooking for 1-2.
Takeout Kit is an extraordinary meal kit service that takes you on a culinary trip around the globe with the finest takeout classics and a variety of exotic dishes handpicked for real foodies. You can subscribe or shop commitment-free. Read this Takeout Kit review and learn all about the unique meal kits that stay fresh much longer than others.