We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both EveryPlate and Takeout Kit and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this EveryPlate VS Takeout Kit comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|EveryPlate meal plan|
|Dinner 2-person||Dinner 4-person|
|$4.99 per serving||$4.99 per serving|
|Meal kits per month||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Simone Adams on 01/20/2019I’m sure there are people who wouldn’t be happy with it because they expect more, but we love it. I spend less when I cook with everyplate then when I buy the food myself and I don’t have to spend time planning meals. The recipes are simple, nothing impressive, but it’s always tasty, quick, and enough for my hubby and me. And I like that I can pronounce all the ingredients, other services charge you more for some fancy stuff you may not even like.
- Submitted By Anna Roberts on 11/20/2018Pros: Good quality, great price, decent portions, easy recipes. Cons: I see that I’m not the only one bothered by the absence of labeling. Some of the ingredient bags have the contents printed on them, but not all of them and not all ingredients come in bags. That’s just lazy. I don’t want to have to guess what the ingredient is and compare box contents with the ingredient lists on the recipe cards. I know the prices are low, but how much could a couple of labels cost, I mean, it’s not a huge deal, but it is annoying.
- Submitted By Joe Gasbarrone on 08/12/2018Marvelous idea and excellent product, thank you! The kits are easy and fun, practical and affordable. We enjoy the preparation and the entire experience. We also enjoy sharing kits with friends as gifts. Ever try to prepare risotto? Well, don’t bother, just buy this kit!
- Submitted By Scott Fisher on 11/29/2017Easier than other meal kits, real good food, I usually cook twice with 1 kit. The only problem is that some ingredients are hard to divide in two, I have to repack them, it's a bit of a hassle. It's not exactly single-friendly.
- Submitted By Linda Hernandez on 10/21/2017Quick, tasty and really fun, I love reading about the dishes and they are really different from anything else I've tried. The prices are good too, I googled some of the products in the kit, they can get real expensive.
- Submitted By Jane Patton on 10/02/2017Perfect for families, get ready for a lot of leftovers if you are cooking for 1-2.
If you are wondering which meal kit service is the most affordable of them all, the answer is EveryPlate. It is one of the 2 most budget-friendly services of its kind and in spite of the low cost, it does not compromise on freshness and quality. Discover all the reasons why you may want to give it a try in this in-depth EveryPlate review.