You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Chef's Plate or Sun Basket can better meet your needs? This Chef's Plate VS Sun Basket comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 47 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Robin Pejsa on 01/21/2019Look, my wife is afraid to leave me home alone. I had to prove I was capable of survival. This was fun, the food was great and after some reflection this is way better than reading a book to spice up your menu.
- Submitted By Markus Cooper on 10/17/2018I have to admit Sun Basket is the first and only meal kit service I’ve tried. I used to order ready-made meals, but I like my food to be real fresh and after a day or two in transport, it’s really not the same as having a meal cooked right before you eat it. As far as I’m concerned, Sun Basket has it all. The recipes are really different and so easy and I like trying out new things, so it really works for me. I liked some recipes more than others, but even with the ones I didn’t love, I could just feel they were healthy, so I enjoyed them anyway.
- Submitted By Samantha Tyson on 10/05/2018I’ve been ordering for a year and a couple of times, I considered trying another service, but there’s something about having a SB box waiting for me on the doorstep that still makes me feel excited to come home and cook. I have no complaints but one: not all meals are equally satisfying. Sometime, a single portion is too much for me and sometimes I get hungry just an hour or two after the meal. This is something they should definitely pay attention to.
- Submitted By Carla Hansley on 09/28/2018When I was young, I wasn’t really into cooking and now I’m sad I didn’t show more interest and learn from my mom, she was such a great cook. Sun Basket has meant so much for me, because now I have to eat and cook healthy and my mom is no longer around to teach me. I’m far from a good cook, but I’ve already learned a lot and the meals I cook with SB are actually tasty. Worth every dime!
Sun Basket helps you save time while cooking for yourself or your loved ones. A renowned California chef, an in-house nutritionist, and all of the country’s best farmers work together to provide you with everything you need to make great meals quickly. Discover if this is the right meal kit delivery service for you in our Sun Basket review.