When choosing between two such amazing services like WonderSlim and Spoonful of Comfort, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this WonderSlim VS Spoonful of Comfort comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.03
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda Gilbert on 04/14/2018First the bad stuff - I don't like all the shakes and some meals are pretty bland, so I wasn't fully satisfied with my first order. Now the good stuff - the second delivery was perfect, just skipped what I didn't like the first time and loved every bite. So far, I've lost 6.5 pounds (2 and a half weeks), which is more than I managed to lose in the past couple of years. Worth the cash, that's for sure.
- Submitted By Georgia Adams on 12/18/2017Fair prices, customer support is lovely, and I did lose a few pounds, 3 pounds in 10 days to be exact, so an honest recommendation from me.
- Submitted By Linda Smith on 09/11/2017Probably the tastiest diet meals I've had. I like that it's not so strict, that I can choose when I want to have a meal replacement, when I just want to heat up a meal, and when I want to cook. 4 pounds isn't much, but I've been struggling with weight for a long time and this has really helped me believe that I can do it. I'm more than grateful!
- Submitted By Kate on 03/04/2019Packaging is really nice. However, I was not happy with delivery at all. It took 5 days for the soup to arrive and it was not cold. I called customer service and she stated that it really only took 3 days because they don't count Sundays or the day the ship it either. Huh?? It was shipped on Thursday and it arrived on Monday. That is 5 days. She literally wouldn't acknowledge what I said and stated that everything was as it should be and was perfect. The whole conversation was strange. So, I ate the cookies (they were good), and threw the soup in the trash. ....... Bottom line - don't ship perishable foods on Thurs or Fridays! Waste of money.
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
Discover whether WonderSlim can help you finally reach your goal weight in this detailed WonderSlim review. We provide concrete information on the WonderSlim program structure, flexibility, and pricing, so you can find out exactly how this program works, what you get to eat, and how much you need to pay to lose weight with the help of WonderSlim.