When choosing between two such amazing services like Wild Zora and Spoonful of Comfort, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Wild Zora VS Spoonful of Comfort comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.