You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Vegin’ Out or Spoonful of Comfort can better meet your needs? This Vegin’ Out VS Spoonful of Comfort comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.59
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pete Andrews on 10/04/2016Ordered from Vegin’ Out for the first time and I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quantity. Everything was really tasty and I’ll be sure to order extra cookies next time – couldn’t get enough of them!
- Submitted By Josh Fowler on 09/11/2016Vegin’ Out is just about the best delivery service I have tried so far. Great food and a lot of it, and I don’t have to worry about garlic wandering onto my plate ever again.
- Submitted By Jenny Turner on 08/21/2016Vegin’ Out, I can’t praise you enough! Everything I have ever ordered from you was so fresh and tasty and more than enough to last me a week. And it doesn’t even cost me more than cooking on my own!
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
Vegin’ Out is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers vegetarian and vegan dishes at reasonable prices. Their meals are prepared using the finest, freshest, organic ingredients and include entrées, side dishes, and cookies. You can ask them to remove the ingredients you are allergic to or simply dislike, request gluten-free meals, and more.