Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive South Beach Diet VS Spoonful of Comfort comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.71
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tim on 01/31/2019The food is disgusting. I've tried Nutrisystem their food is very tasty and I successful lost weight. On the first day eating South Beach Diet the meals tasted bad, it gave me indigestion and tasted like chemicals. They have a no refund or return policy, which I understand . I called to after 1 day to cancel the auto-delivery and they said they would charge me a $125 cancellation fee. As stated in their policy "as you agreed when placing your order". My guess is they have had people try to cancel the subscription after the first food delivery so they discount that order and then charge you $125 once you realize the food is disgusting. I'm going back to Nutrisystem and I suggest you try it too.
- Submitted By Stephanie on 08/31/2018The food is disgusting and the portions are TINY. The meals are packed with sodium. I called to cancel after 2 weeks and they charged me a $125 cancellation fee. What a rip off.
- Submitted By Ellie Roberts on 02/14/2018The meals are boring and I lost just 3 pounds in 2 weeks, not what I expected.
- Submitted By Bryan Gibson on 12/25/2017Heads up: the portions are really small. Still, I eat more often than usual and I am down 4.5 pounds, so it seems to be working. And can’t beat these prices, man, I’d spend more on a taco than I spend now on all 3 meals plus snacks.
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
South Beach Diet meal delivery allows you to reap the benefits of a low-carb, high-protein diet that can transform your body while keeping you full all day long. It provides tasty, ready-made meals and snacks made of wholesome ingredients and designed to help you get in the best shape of your life. Discover more details in our South Beach Diet review.